View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Search for:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:06 pm 
Practice Squad

What a great pick. Just straight stole a top 10 WR in this draft in the 4th round. I'll guess he allows the Bears to move on from ARob before that contract reaches its end, maybe they can trade him. But this guy is ARobs shadow in this O, go up and get it posession WR.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:37 pm 
Head Coach

KhalilSackDaddy wrote:
What a great pick. Just straight stole a top 10 WR in this draft in the 4th round. I'll guess he allows the Bears to move on from ARob before that contract reaches its end, maybe they can trade him. But this guy is ARobs shadow in this O, go up and get it posession WR.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. :-P

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:53 pm 
Mod

From a roster standpoint, this doesn’t make a lot of sense. From a value standpoint, I can see where he was BPA. Probably means the end of Wims though.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:56 pm 
Practice Squad

Mikefive wrote:
KhalilSackDaddy wrote:
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. :-P

I'm always ahead of myself and it's just my opinion and this all assumes he takes to the NFL, as well as Wimms. Cap is going to be an issue in a short future, problem with good teams is they cannot keep everyone; and the current draft is the best way to replace players to avoid cap issues in the next 1 to 2 years.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:00 pm 
Head Coach

wab wrote:
From a roster standpoint, this doesn’t make a lot of sense. From a value standpoint, I can see where he was BPA. Probably means the end of Wims though.
That's what I was thinking. A bit of a head scratcher, although if somebody gets hurt in camp, then it's the obvious cover up.

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:04 pm 
Mod

Mikefive wrote:
wab wrote:
That's what I was thinking. A bit of a head scratcher, although if somebody gets hurt in camp, then it's the obvious cover up.

Maybe Wims finally makes the long awaited move to TE?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:36 pm 
Head Coach

Moriarty wrote:
I dunno.
He sounds like a solid value at late 4, but also like a major duplicate. He's pretty much the same guy as Miller and that gives the Bears 4/6 receivers who aren't fast in an offense that seems to value speed. What situations are going to get him on the field and what is he going to contribute that they don't already have? Is he going to be the #5 receiver? If he's #4, then the Bears paid Patterson 5M to be a KR in a league that's minimizing that as fast as possible?

This team has plenty of speed and the WR's are plenty fast.

Give me guys that run routes, move the chains and have decent speed all day long vs speed burners with poor routes and average hands all day long.

If you are stuck on 40 times he ran 4.46 and 4.52 at his pro day. Plenty fast.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:47 pm 
MVP

wab wrote:
Mikefive wrote:
wab wrote:

This.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:58 pm 
Head Coach

The Marshall Plan wrote:
wab wrote:
Mikefive wrote:
wab wrote:

This.

If he can learn to block he seems freakishly big for a WR.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:16 pm 
MVP

southdakbearfan wrote:
Moriarty wrote:
I dunno.
He sounds like a solid value at late 4, but also like a major duplicate. He's pretty much the same guy as Miller and that gives the Bears 4/6 receivers who aren't fast in an offense that seems to value speed. What situations are going to get him on the field and what is he going to contribute that they don't already have? Is he going to be the #5 receiver? If he's #4, then the Bears paid Patterson 5M to be a KR in a league that's minimizing that as fast as possible?

This team has plenty of speed and the WR's are plenty fast.

Give me guys that run routes, move the chains and have decent speed all day long vs speed burners with poor routes and average hands all day long.

If you are stuck on 40 times he ran 4.46 and 4.52 at his pro day. Plenty fast.

Where are you finding that?
Draft Scout is normally incredibly comprehensive and they have no Pro Day metrics for him.

Hello, my name is Moriarty. I have come to kill your website, prepare to die.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next