Accurate Picks?

College football and the NFL Draft

Moderator: wab

Hoog
Player of the Month

I was just reading on a site that there is a possibility of us getting a 6th from the Raiders, which was new to me. I knew there is a possibility the Eagles pick could go to a 5th from a 6th and that we may get a comp pick in the 4th. When will all this be officially decided or has it and I'm not seeing it?

I was looking for trade down options for our later second round pick (#50) and ran into the possible Raiders 6th to us. Here's a trade down I really like:

#50 and one of our 6th rounders (TBD) to NYJ for (R3) #68 and (R3) #79

Was looking to target Anfernee Jennings at #68 and Thaddeus Moss at #79

Right now, I'm going best OL at #43 as there should be several really good one's there. Don't really care if it's interior or outside.
The Cooler King
Hall of Famer

I saw on Twitter the other week that the conditional 5th from the Mack trade was gonna end up a 7th rounder. That was from a Raiders source. Not sure that there is a 100% verification of that though.
The Cooler King
Hall of Famer

Fwiw
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

The Mack and Howard trades both involved conditional draft picks. The Bears got a 6th from the Eagles which could become a 5th. The Bears received a conditional 5th from the Raiders in 2020 in the Mack trade. Conditions in trades are often not disclosed until they are met nor not met and this hasn't been announced yet for either trade nor has the date for determining this.
Drafts are like snowflakes, no two are alike.
BR0D1E86
MVP

I remember reading recently the 5th from the Raiders turned into a 7th, but I couldn't tell you if that's from ab reputable source or not.