Top 10 Prospects by Position - Offense

College football and the NFL Draft

Moderator: wab

EricTighe
MVP

BamaBear09 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:13 pm
thunderspirit wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:47 am
I may well be wrong (certainly wouldn't be the first time), but we'll see.
He's a fun receiver on film, I see good traits but this draft is stocked full of top WRs...
The beauty of the draft is it is all in the eyes of the beholder. You see a cupboard full of WR's. I believe he is the cream of the crop.
VA_Mountain_Bear
Crafty Veteran

Wab great effort to make this list. Thanks man. If we were to use our 2 round 2 picks on TE and RG, whom do you think we'd get/who'd you like to get?
wab
Mod

VA_Mountain_Bear wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:20 pm Wab great effort to make this list. Thanks man. If we were to use our 2 round 2 picks on TE and RG, whom do you think we'd get/who'd you like to get?
Thanks. I'll be revising this list here shortly due to some combine performances. But to answer your questions..

At TE - Harrison Bryant. I think he's really underrated. Maybe the most underrated players in the draft. He kind of has a George Kittle/Travis Kelce vibe to him. He was an OT coming into college and switched to TE because he was a plus athlete and had trouble putting on weight. He's an aggressive blocker and attacks the ball. Hard worker with a high football IQ.

At RG - Robert Hunt. Incredible athlete, and came into the combine in great shape. But mostly because he's extremely versatile. He gives the Bears options at RG this year and RT next year.
thunderspirit
Head Coach

I like both Bryant and Hunt, though I confess that Round 2 feels high to me for Bryant, and it's higher than I'd take any player from the Sun Belt conference this year.

But I could certainly be mistaken.
KFFL refugee.

dplank wrote:I agree with Rich here
RichH55 wrote: Dplank is correct
:shocked:
wab
Mod

thunderspirit wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:03 pm I like both Bryant and Hunt, though I confess that Round 2 feels high to me for Bryant, and it's higher than I'd take any player from the Sun Belt conference this year.

But I could certainly be mistaken.
Yeah... he feels like a 3rd round guy to me too. But if they decided he was worth a 2nd, it wouldn't bother me at all.