Fanspeak Mock Draft Simulator

College football and the NFL Draft

Moderator: wab

Wounded Bear
MVP

The old tried and true Fanspeak 7 round draft.

No sign up necessary unless you want to make trades, manage the cap, pause the simulator, no ads, etc. which you will have to pay for.

Here it is:

https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock-nfl-moc ... /index.php

Enjoy.
The universe is under no obligation to make any sense to you...
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Wounded Bear
MVP

My second round picks were:

R2P11 S Kyle Dugger, 6'1" 217lbs, Lenoir-Rhyne, Prospect Grade: 6.32 (will be a starter in first 2 seasons)

R2P18 C LLoyd Cushenberry, 6'3" 312lbs, LSU, Prospect Grade: 6.35 (will be a starter in first 2 seasons)

*Also available C Tyler Biadasz, Wisconsin and C Cesar Ruiz, Michigan - No OG's graded that high - Picked Cushenberry because he's explosive off the line.
Neil deGrasse Tyson
RichH55
Hall of Famer

I really like the Cushenberry pick - have him to us in a lot of Mocks I do as well
The Cooler King
Hall of Famer

I broke down last night for the paid version for trades.

*Trade 1*
With mixed feelings on the board at 43, I trade down with the Seahawks. No 43 for No 59, No 101 and No 133. The trade value chart finds this a little light for the Bears, but I like the multiple mid round picks.

Rd 2 No 50
Tyler Biadasz, C, Wisconsin
Not the sexiest pick, but a potential week 1 starter on the inside increases the competition for the top 5 OL spots. Could be a long term anchor inside

No 59 (from SEA)
Matt Peart, OT, Connecticut
More a project than immediate contributor. Should live in the weight room in 2020 and look to secure one of the starting OT spots in 2021

No 101 (from Sea)
Justin Madubuike, DL, Texas A&M
Not a need pick, but just a solid value. Could probably add a little weight, but could be an eventual starter at the 5T spot.

No 133(from Sea)
Anthony Gordon, QB, Washington St
I was actually watching the board and getting very close to try a trade up for a falling Jake Fromm. But he went at 116 a few spots high, so I stood pat and still ended up with an intriguing QB prospect who brings some nice tools but is light on experience.

No 163
Javon Leake, RB, Maryland
Showed some big play potential on tape, but didn't test well. I'll trust the tape on this one and see if he can be the nice complement to Montgomery's more grind it out style

No 196
Antonio Gibson, WR/RB/KR, Memphis
Like a little Cordarrelle Patterson in training. Could see GameDay action right away just as a ST. More a gadget guy on offense right now, brings much needed speed to the WR corps.

No 200
Brian Cole, S, Mississippi St
As far a 6th round safeties he brings some projectable traits. Definitely an in the box guy, but has nice size.

No 226
Evan Weaver, LB, California
I actually thought this was kind of late for him, as I've seen him as a possible 4/5 Rd guy. But this particular board had him here. The upside is probably another White Nick, but with an easier last name to spell.

No 233
Josiah Deguara, TE, Cincinnati
Projects as an H back type, but brings some versatility to the dozen man deep TE group, lol. Likely PS for 2020.
Wounded Bear
MVP

I did another one with CBS Draft Board doing the rankings of the players:

R2P11 C Lloyd Cushenberry, 6'3", 312lbs, LSU
*surprise, surprise, I really like this guy. Powerful core strength with
outrageously long arms. Powerful run blocker, excellent in pass
protection. This dude is powerful and nasty.

R2P18 S Antoine Winfield Jr., 5'10", 205lbs, Minnesota
*interchangeable safety who can hit and cover. Does well in covering big
tight ends as well as wide receivers. Father was a NFL CB, so he knows
the business and knows what to expect.

R5P17 LB Justin Strnad, 6'3", 238lbs, Wake Forest
*3-4 ILB. Great coverage skills. Looks like a "puffed up safety" and covers
like one as well. Knives into gaps. Has great range. Electric burst, not a
hesitant hitter.

R6P17 WR Antonio Gibson, 6'0", 228lbs, Memphis
*Interesting prospect with 4.39 40 speed. Not certain if he's a running
back or a wide receiver. Played more slot at Memphis than running back.
Could cause match up problems for linebackers. Kind of a gigantic Tarik
Cohen in that he's a bit of a hybrid Tailback/Wide Receiver.

R6P21 DL Benito Jones, 6'1", 316lbs, Ole Miss
*NFL Draft and Combine profile rates him as "Good Backup who Could
Become Starter," which I feel is real good value for this area of the draft.
His listed strengths are: "Country strong with good durability." "Excellent
football character with consistent play motor." "Agile rusher with
strength/athleticism to infiltrate pocket against single blocks."

R7P12 OT Jon Runyan, 6'4", 306lbs, Michigan
*Yeah, I did a second take when I saw this one as well. But in the seventh
round, wtf. He was all-conference (Big Ten) Offensive Tackle, probably
better suited as an inside offensive lineman in the NFL. Figure he may be
a late bloomer and may be a project that could actually do something a
couple of years. Fairly athletic kid who is smart and observant.

R7P19 TE Colby Parkinson, 6'7", 252lbs, Stanford
*NFL Draft and Combine profile rates him as "Good Backup who Could
Become a Starter," which in the seventh round is awesome! Super tall red
zone threat that runs routes like a wide receiver. Potentially could be used
out of the slot. Great hands and has stride and can stretch field like a
wide-out.

Without any trading and this being a hypothetical draft, I was pretty happy with these picks. Of course, Pace will trade up 4 times to make this a 3 pick draft, so it's always nice to dream now.
Neil deGrasse Tyson
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

Duplicate
Last edited by mmmc_35 on Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

43: R2P11
CB KRISTIAN FULTON LSU
- would start for Bears high upside.

50: R2P18
OT EZRA CLEVELAND BOISE STATE
-future LT potential

163: R5P17
S J.R. REED GEORGIA
-good player under valued. Reads passing concepts well and sets up in zone. Decent physical attributes but intelligence is his marker. Throws body around but not ronnie lott.

196: R6P17
QB JAMES MORGAN FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL
-said before checks boxes.

200: R6P21
DL MCTELVIN AGIM ARKANSAS
-physical tools but stops feet and leans into guys. Gets turned sideways. At times you see a spark. Can hit gap and shed. Doesnt do it as consistently as you would like.

226: R7P12
LB JUSTIN STRNAD WAKE FOREST
- I think undervalued. Slim guy playing lb, built like a safety. Bulked up a bit for combine. Super instinctual in the box, reads play development really well. At least a spot starter special teams guy. At best a decent coverage lb.

233: R7P19
G KYLE MURPHY RHODE ISLAND
-small school guy eith the right physical attributes and has played every position. Depth piece with upside.
wab
Mod

mmmc_35 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:47 pm 43: R2P11
CB KRISTIAN FULTON LSU

-future LT potential

S J.R. REED GEORGIA
-good player under valued. Reads passing concepts well and sets up in zone. Decent physical attributes but intelligence is his marker. Throws body around but not ronnie lott.

-physical tools but stops feet and leans into guys. Gets turned sideways. At times you see a spark. Can hit gap and shed. Doesnt do it as consistently as you would like.

- I think undervalued. Slim guy playing lb, built like a safety. Bulked up a bit for combine. Super instinctual in the box, reads play development really well. At least a spot starter special teams guy. At best a decent coverage lb.

-small school guy eith the right physical attributes and has played every position. Depth piece with upside.
I like this
Z Bear
MVP

I have become addicted to this, been running at least one a day. Here is my favorite so far

43: R2P11 WR JALEN REAGOR TCU
50: R2P18 S GRANT DELPIT LSU
163: R5P17 G JON RUNYAN MICHIGAN
196: R6P17 OT TREY ADAMS WASHINGTON
200: R6P21 LB JOE BACHIE MICHIGAN STATE
226: R7P12 CB STANFORD SAMUELS III FLORIDA STATE
233: R7P19 DL KHALIL DAVIS NEBRASKA
Moriarty
Hall of Famer

Fanspeak
Matt Miller 4/8
Fanspeak Steve Team Needs
Classic

I built this with a trade - 43 to LA Raiders for 80, 81, 121 - which comes out pretty even (slightly in LAR's favor, actually).

Obviously, the likelihood of this specific deal happening is extraordinarily low, but I think this is more realistic and closer to what we'll see than keeping 43 & 50. I'll probably do all my sim drafts with this set of picks.

SS JEREMY CHINN
SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

Top WR picked clean. Bush can start temporarily, if need be, but this should be a starter.

80: R3P16
C/G TYLER BIADASZ
WISCONSIN

Ratings for Ruiz/Biadasz/Cushenberry are surprisingly inconsistent. But in R3, I feel fine.

81: R3P17
OLB CURTIS WEAVER
BOISE STATE

121: R4P15
TE ALBERT OKWUEGBUNAM
MISSOURI

Maybe Graham would be a good mentor for him.

WR QUEZ WATKINS
SOUTHERN MISS

May not be starter material immediately or ever, but should be able to take enough snaps to help with the field stretching.

P BRADEN MANN
TEXAS A&M

I don't know why most boards put P & K ridiculously low. I took him at a reasonable spot, in spite of his board number, possibly even a little late.

ILB JOE BACHIE
MICHIGAN STATE

RB JAMES ROBINSON
ILLINOIS STATE

DL ROBERT WINDSOR
PENN STATE

Not quite enough picks to make everything happen I wanted, but almost. CB is the only spot that didn't really work out.
1999-2002: Mouth Off Sports Forum (RIP)
2002-2014: KFFL (RIP)
2014-2016: USAToday Fantasy Sports Forum (RIP)

Hello, my name is Moriarty. I have come to kill your website, prepare to die.
Z Bear
MVP

I keep switching BIg boards, really did not look at any of them orignally. I finally started looking at them as some are WAY out of whack. They have one up now named Deep Fried that has Jonathan Tayloy as the #2 rated prospect. I think the CBS composite board is the best since it is the aveage of 6 or 7 different people's opintions. That should give the most realistic order or players coming off the board. They seem to hate Justin Herbert (who I think will be better than Tua), but the rest of the rankings look prerry solid.
Moriarty
Hall of Famer

Z Bear wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:18 pm I keep switching BIg boards, really did not look at any of them orignally. I finally started looking at them as some are WAY out of whack. They have one up now named Deep Fried that has Jonathan Tayloy as the #2 rated prospect. I think the CBS composite board is the best since it is the aveage of 6 or 7 different people's opintions. That should give the most realistic order or players coming off the board. They seem to hate Justin Herbert (who I think will be better than Tua), but the rest of the rankings look prerry solid.
The board matters enormously. I mostly stick to Miller.

I didn't realize CBS was a composite (at least the Fanspeak board). CBS switched sources 2-4 years ago, their ranking quality cratered, and I started ignoring them.

Z Bear
MVP

I tihnk the old Matt Miller board produced my favorite draft I listed above. I have been keeping track off all the drafts I do on a spreadsheet but I forgot to track the boards I have been using for each one.
Wounded Bear
MVP

Moriarty wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:36 pm
Z Bear wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:18 pm I keep switching BIg boards, really did not look at any of them orignally. I finally started looking at them as some are WAY out of whack. They have one up now named Deep Fried that has Jonathan Tayloy as the #2 rated prospect. I think the CBS composite board is the best since it is the aveage of 6 or 7 different people's opintions. That should give the most realistic order or players coming off the board. They seem to hate Justin Herbert (who I think will be better than Tua), but the rest of the rankings look prerry solid.
The board matters enormously. I mostly stick to Miller.
I've used a lot of the boards and I think you are absolutely correct, the Bleacher Report - Matt Miller board is the most accurate when it comes to how the NFL Draft Combine Profile ranks the talent for the draft.

You use any other of those boards, you're getting 3rd round talent available in the 6th and 7th rounds and poorly rated talent ranked as 2nd and 3rd round talent. Really out of whack as far as a draft simulation exercise.

As a matter of fact, my simulation draft I posted above was off of one of those goofy boards. It's no wonder I was getting talent ranked as potential starters in the 6th and 7th rounds.
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Wounded Bear
MVP

I'm really kind of falling in love with the S Grant Delpit out of LSU. 6'2" 213lbs, 4.39 40yd dash. Likes to hit, looks good as a SS.

I'm also looking at G John Simpson out of Clemson. 6'4", 321lbs. I'm not certain, but I think he's the top ranked guard in the draft.
Neil deGrasse Tyson
wulfy
MVP

CB KRISTIAN FULTON LSU

-future LT potential

S J.R. REED GEORGIA

I really like this draft. Morgan and WashState's Gordon are my two favorite mid-round options at QB. Allegedly, the Patriots are very high on Morgan.
Moriarty
Hall of Famer

Same trade as before
Sticking mostly to needs, as I don't have the time/full board awareness this year to scour for steals.

WR JALEN REAGOR
TCU

Very raw route-running, but very explosive.

80: R3
SS KYLE DUGGER
Lenoir-Rhyne

Small school, but monster athleticism

81: R3
C/G TYLER BIADASZ
WISCONSIN

Some modest injury history, but otherwise perfect

121: R4
TE BRYCEN HOPKINS
PURDUE

OLB D.J. WONNUM
SOUTH CAROLINA

Seems underrated to me. Likely just a backup, but good size/speed and depth potential.

P BRADEN MANN
TEXAS A&M

ILB JOE BACHIE
MICHIGAN STATE

Seems at least a round low everywhere to me, but as always, I'll take it.

DL RAEQUAN WILLIAMS
MICHIGAN STATE

RB MICHAEL WARREN
CINCINNATI

Productive, good receiver

wulfy
MVP

I also sprung for the paid version of Fanspeak – can’t help it, love a good draft day trade.

I used the Mike Miller’s (Bleacher Report) and supplemented it with Dane Brugler’s (The Athletic) draft guide. I tried using the CBS Composite Board, but ended up drafting an unrealistic Uber Team. Here’s what happened ….

Round 2 | Pick 11 (43 Overall)
I accepted a trade offer from the Dallas Cowboys for their R2 | Pick 19 and their R3 | Pick 18.

Round 2 | Pick 18 (50 Overall): CB Jaylon Johnson | Utah | 6-0, 193 | 4.50/40
While drafting for need isn’t always the greatest decision, Pace has the Bears in the position where he must early in this draft. Johnson is Brugler’s 5th rated CB, but he’s the 8th corner selected in this mock.
BRUGLER: A two-year starter at Utah, Johnson was the left cornerback in defensive coordinator Morgan Scalley’s 4-2-5 base scheme, lining up both inside and outside. He is a goal-oriented individual who applies a business-like, persevering approach to football, which has paid off for him up to this point. Johnson is a good-sized athlete with the press-man skills and toughness that will attract him to NFL coaches, but what is the long-term health of his shoulders? Although he has recovery speed, his aggressive reaction skills can be a double-edged sword and savvy route runners will create false steps for him. Overall, Johnson needs to be a better finisher and continue his instinctual development, but he has the athletic traits to ride receivers up and down the field and his competitive mentality will be an immediate fit in a pro locker room, projecting as an NFL starter.

Round 2 | Pick 19 (51 Overall): S Jeremey Chinn | Southern Illinois | 6-3, 221 | 4.45/40
Was tempted to trade down again, but couldn’t get a deal I liked. Instead, I picked the Saluki Strong Safety. Big enough to play in the box, fast enough to cover a TE.
BRUGLER: A four-year starter at Southern Illinois, Chinn was the strong safety in defensive coordinator Jason Petrino’s 4-3 base package. With only one Power 5 program (Ole Miss in 2018) on SIU’s schedule the last four seasons, he didn’t face elite competition each week, but he put together a strong career, finishing first in school history in passes defended (31), second in forced fumbles (six) and fifth in interceptions (13). Chinn has a cornerback background and played various roles on tape, finding success vs. slot receivers due to his size, speed and ball skills. While he matches up well vs. tight ends and defined underneath patterns, speedy route technicians will eat him up in space. Overall, Chinn is caught guessing too often and must develop his football instincts to see immediate reps in the NFL, but his range, length and closing burst give him the versatility to fill various roles, projecting as a matchup starter and special teamer.

Round 3 | Pick 18 (83 Overall):
Guess this is why I paid for the trade feature …. Traded this pick for the Las Vegas Raiders for Round 3 | Pick 27 and Round 4 | Pick 15

Round 3 | Pick 27 (91 Overall): OG/C Matt Hennessy | Temple | 6-4, 307
Before I traded back there were a couple of Road Grader type OGs on the board that I like (Robert Hunt and Damien Lewis), but learned that Juan Castillo prefers more athletic linemen who can move and get to the second level, hence Hennessy. Plus Hennessy really stood out against high competition at the Senior Bowl, which I really liked. He’s played mostly center, so either Whitehair slides over or you James Daniels him to RG.
BRUGLER: A three-year starter at Temple, Hennessy was the starting center in head coach Rod Carey’s up-tempo RPO attack. He never took a snap at center before he arrived at Temple, but he allowed only one sack the last three years and was awarded a single digit jersey (practiced with the No. 3) for his toughness, work ethic and appetite for football. Hennessy is alert and diagnoses quickly with his eyes married to his feet and his hands not too far behind, reaching three techniques with ease. While he isn’t a bully in the run game and will be out-matched by power at times, he does a nice job staying between the ball and defender due to his body control. Overall, Hennessy has only ordinary point-of-attack strength, but he is an athletic craftsman with his outstanding quickness, balance and attention to detail, projecting as an NFL starter in a zone-blocking scheme.

Round 4 | Pick 15 (91 Overall): TE Harrison Bryant | Florida Atlantic | 6-4 ½, 243 | 4.73
ImageNot to be confused with HUNTER Bryant (TE, Washington), HARRISON Bryant is the Mackie Award Winner for the Best TE in the country playing for Lane Kiffin and the FAU Owls. Over 1000 yards receiving last year and 110 catches, 1662 yards and 11 TDs over the past two years. And while not a great blocker, he’s a willing blocker which is half the battle with Tight Ends.
BRUGLER: A three-year starter at Florida Atlantic, Bryant lined up at “F” tight end in head coach Lane Kiffin’s spread offense, occasionally seeing snaps inline, but mostly detached. He led all FBS tight ends in receptions and receiving yards as a senior and became the first tight end from a non-Power 5 program to win the Mackey Award as the nation’s best tight end. Bryant is an athletic receiver with the agility and ball skills to be productive in the quick game (slants, hooks, etc.) or down the seam. He is an efficient, try-hard competitor as a move blocker, but doesn’t have the power to face off against NFL defensive linemen on the edge. Overall, Bryant doesn’t have ideal bulk or power for the position, but he is a versatile pass-catcher with the savvy routes and adjustment skills to handle “F” tight end duties in an NFL offense.

Round 5 | Pick 17: WR Quintez Cephus | Wisconsin | 6-1, 202 | 4.63
Round 6 | Pick 17: QB Anthony Gordon | Washington State | 6-2, 205
Round 6 | Pick 21: WR Joe Reed | Virginia | 6-0, 224 | 4.47
Round 7 | Pick 12: DT Raequan Williams | Michigan State | 6-4, 308 | 5.04
Round 7 | Pick 19: RB Levante Bellamy | Western Michigan | 5-9, 192 | 4.50
Wounded Bear
MVP

Mike Miller just updated his board, so I thought I'd give it another swing:

R2P11
C/Cesar Ruiz/Michigan/6'3"/307lbs

*Even though I like Lloyd Cushenberry better, I
thought I'd attempt to be a zen draft master and
snag Cesar who was sitting at the very top.

R2P18
S/Kyle Dugger/Lenoir-Rhyne/6'1"/217lbs/4.49

*After listening to some scouts, evidently they think
he could play either strong safety or free safety.
Impressive for a kid his size. Easily a top 3 or 4
safety in the draft.

R5P17
LB/Justin Strnad/Wake Forest/6'3"/238lbs/4.74

*Aggressive hitter who excels in pass coverage.

R6P17
WR/Quez Watkins/Southern Mississippi/6'0"/185lbs/4.35

*Developing wide-out who can stretch the field.

R6P21
ILB/Shaquille Quarterman/Miami/6'0"/234lbs/4.74

*As I get closer to the draft, the more paranoid I am
with the depth we have at ILB. Aggressive hitter,
but probably more of a 2 down ILB.

R7P12
OT/Trey Adams/Washington/6'8"/318lbs

*In 2017, scouts thought he'd come out early and be
high draft pick. Unfortunately he blew out his ACL
and then a disc. Hoping he can rebound and help at
OT.

R7P19
Edge/Tipa Galeai/Utah State/6'5"/235lbs/4.72

*Skinny OLB who is very explosive off the line and
very athletic. If we could put weight on Floyd, we
can do it with this kid as well.
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Z Bear
MVP

I now have 20 of these documented on a spreadsheet. The last thee were very, very simlar using different boards (Matt Miller, CBS composite, Arif Hasan Composite) so I think I am done. I would be pretty happy if the draft fell this way:

43: Cesar Ruiz, C, Michigan

50: Jeremy Chinn, S, Southen illinois

163: Colby Parkinson, TE, Stanford

196: Khalil Davis, DL, Nebraska

200: Quez Watkins, WR, Southern Miss

226: Michael Warren III, RB, Cincinatti

233: Casey Tooohill, LB, Stanford
Moriarty
Hall of Famer

Z Bear wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:50 pm I now have 20 of these documented on a spreadsheet. The last thee were very, very simlar using different boards (Matt Miller, CBS composite, Arif Hasan Composite) so I think I am done. I would be pretty happy if the draft fell this way:

196: Khalil Davis, DL, Nebraska

233: Casey Tooohill, LB, Stanford
Same here. I slowed down when things started turning out almost the same each time.

are all shortlist targets of mine, too
(well, technically, the TE list isn't that short - lots that I would be fine with, but that's semantics)

:toast:

karhu
Head Coach

43: Jeremy Chinn, S, SIU. My guy was there, so I didn't trade down. Positional value, schmositional value. This lets us go Goldman-Smith/Trevathan-Chinn-Jackson up the middle. That's holy hell. The pass rush should be all right this year, which leaves a relative weakness at CB. Some would say that's a big Achilles' heel. Others remember the mid-'80s.

50: Cesar Ruiz, C/G, Michigan. Again, my guy was there, so I got him. There are some other good centers in this draft, but none strikes me as being the Pro Bowl-caliber guy in our system that Ruiz can be. Ruiz/Daniels/Whitehair looks like a damned fine interior line to me, as long as Foles is making the right calls.

147: Alton Robinson, OLB, Syracuse. I'm not sold on Quinn, to be honest. And Robinson is the kind of pass rusher we need to start grooming. So I moved up for him.

196: Dalton Keene, TE, VA Tech. Like a...faster, quicker, better-blocking Kmet? Nah, more like a slightly less freakishly athletic George Kittle. I value blocking first wtih TEs, and here's why: when you get your ass kicked two or three plays in a row because you don't know how to block, it's hard to muster the mustard it takes to run routes and catch passes in anger. And blocking is very useful, sure. Keene and Adam Trautman can do that, and I'm not convinced that anyone else in this draft can.

226: Reggie Robinson, CB, Tulsa. At this point, we're looking for high-upside guys, because low floors don't matter when you can cut a player without consequences. I really like Robinson's fit for us.

233: Aaron Parker, WR, URI. He's got a lot to work with, which is about what you need this late.
So much road and so few places, so much friendliness and so little intimacy, so much flavour and so little taste.

Friendship is better than fighting, but fighting is more useful.
Middleguard
MVP

CB KRISTIAN FULTON LSU
If Fulton falls to 43, Pace should jump at the chance, assuming his wife hasn't unplugged his electronics. But I think Fulton might have a hard time getting past the Texans and Jags. Do you like Fulton enough to trade up to Dolphins at 39 if he's sitting there?
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

Middleguard wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:32 pm
CB KRISTIAN FULTON LSU
If Fulton falls to 43, Pace should jump at the chance, assuming his wife hasn't unplugged his electronics. But I think Fulton might have a hard time getting past the Texans and Jags. Do you like Fulton enough to trade up to Dolphins at 39 if he's sitting there?
All the boards show him as a late 1st early 2nd. I think he has a lot of ability. However I think a good corner has a chance to be there for the bears. If there is a huge run on cbs maybe. The first 3 rounds to me have a good group to choose from.
PapaSully
Rookie

43. Cole Kmet
TE Notre Dame
50. Jaylon Johnson
CB Utah
163. Saahdiq Charles
OT LSU
196. Javelin Guidry
S Utah
200. James Smith-Williams
DE NC State