CFP Semifinals

College football and the NFL Draft

Moderator: wab

Ormazd
MVP

I'm no Alabama fan, but I hope Saban puts 60 on Notre Dame. Texas A&M should have gotten the Irish slot, after the way Clemson depantsed them.

But, it's Notre Dame so they always get preference. I've hated them even longer than the Packers.
:flick:
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

AS an ND fan, I thought they still deserved the 4th spot but at the same time hoped they would not get it. The top 3 teams are pretty untouchable and there is a big drop-off to the 4th team, no matter who it would have been. ND cannot perform on NY Day or any big time bowl. It didn't bother me that they got their ass kicked. I hate Brian Kelly. I thought he was an asshat while at Cincinnati. The day is gone from ND will be a highlight for me. Can't really stand to see his smug fat head on TV any longer.

I am really bored by the FBS bullshit. The FCS division is way more interesting to me.
wab
Mod

I don't dislike Kelly. He's helped make ND competitive every year. He just can't get the recruits that the other guys can. It was fun to have them in the top 4 again, but I knew they didn't stand a chance in hell.