GT v. Miami

College football and the NFL Draft

Moderator: wab

swami
Journeyman

I'll try not to be too much of a homer. Watch Michael Johnson, Jon Dwyer, Derrick Morgan, and Morgan Burnett. The Miami LBs are good from what I've seen. I don't know too much about them though.
Beardude
Practice Squad

I'll be watching the ochenta cinco less Bengals vs Steelers game but I hope GT wins.

I've always hated the big 3 Florida teams.
gaba
Head Coach

Honestly, I don't either. I haven't been able to see much this year. Most games I've been limited to the gamecast. Occasionally I'll get lucky and find 'em on stooge or something, but I haven't seen enough to know much. They're a lot like the Bears right now. They're kind of over-performing but still have the maddening ability to blow it in the end. I am looking forward to seeing the GT team though.

Just to tell you how closely I have (not) been following the 'Canes this year. I didn't even realize they were back in the Top 25 and are actually the favorites here (although not by a significant margin). With everything you've told me about him, I'm kind of excited to see what Johnson does. Hopefully I get a chance to see his incredible skills, but they're not enough to change the game.
CAPTAIN MEATBALL!
RING4CHI
Hall of Famer

I'm watching the Bengals @ Steelers (more of listening to the TV blairing from the other room) but go Tech.
"Every team needs badasses." - Dan Hampton
gaba
Head Coach

No comment on that game (if you wish to call it a game) except that Michael Johnson really is a freak of nature. He really should be illegal.
CAPTAIN MEATBALL!