Bears swag

Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs/Sox, & general discussion

Moderator: wab

Otis Day
Hall of Famer

The fam cannot keep from buying Bears shit even though they suck. A couple of new ones to the collection.

G08
Hall of Famer

Red hat is dope!
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

Otis Day
Hall of Famer

I saw it when I was at LIDS in a mall. Figured it might throw some peeps off since it is red. They might think it is a high school team.

That will be my "dress up" hat now. They had a grey one and a light blue one as well.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

G08 wrote:Red hat is dope!
Otis Day wrote:I saw it when I was at LIDS in a mall. Figured it might throw some peeps off since it is red. They might think it is a high school team.
:rofl:

ah, so it has come to this? Bears fans acquiring Bears attire that can easily be interpreted as something else?

cool :thumbsup:
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

I have a camo hat with just the Bears orange C on it. Had someone walk bye me yesterday and say "Go Cincinnati"
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

I waited until after Brian Urlacher retired to buy a jersey. Reason being is that I had a Mark Prior jersey prior (ha ha) to his injuries and I couldn't handle it if the same thing happened to #54. Then again I owned a Maddux Braves jersey and that went just fine obviously.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

Told the family they need to get my a #55, Buffone jersey for my bday. I turn 55. I will probably get a Tillman one soon. I stay away from current players, they seem to get traded , leave or suck.
wab
Mod

"Bears stuff" was the default gift from family for a lot of years, so I have a closet full of stuff, but I really don't wear all that much of it. I've got a couple sweatshirts, a pair of socks, and a hat that I wear occasionally during the season. My Decatur Staleys hoodie is probably my favorite but it's....a little snug.
G08
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:"Bears stuff" was the default gift from family for a lot of years, so I have a closet full of stuff, but I really don't wear all that much of it. I've got a couple sweatshirts, a pair of socks, and a hat that I wear occasionally during the season. My Decatur Staleys hoodie is probably my favorite but it's....a little snug.
I smell a juice diet a coming...
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS