The Doldrums

Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs/Sox, & general discussion

Moderator: wab

malk
Head Coach

Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:
wab wrote:What is it about women and their cars. Mine won't let her car sit outside overnight either, but the inside looks like the inside of a dumpster that's parked behind a homeless shelter.
HAHA! The inside of my wife's car is a certified toxic waste dump. The only time it ever gets cleaned is when I do it. We switch cars every once in awhile, and I have to clean it, just so I can sit in it. I think she does it on purpose.

I really need to clean my office, but I just can't get around to doing it. Besides, it has that warm lived in feeling.
THIS!

My wife hates clutter and mess in the house but her car is a dumpster fire. The passenger foot well always has a bag full of coke zero cans and food wrappers (weird as she's skinny) and the rest of the well is full of the other coke zero cans and food wrappers that couldn't fit in the bag. Any time she uses my car there's a bunch of crap left in it (and my car is the only thing I care about being clutter free).

I'm not going to complain too much, I'm punching way above my weight with her, but god damn, it's weird.
"I wouldn't take him for a conditional 7th. His next contract will pay him more than he could possibly contribute.".

Noted Brain Genius Malk, Summer 2018.

(2020 update, wait, was I right...)