free Haagen-Daz ice cream today (May 14)

Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs/Sox, & general discussion

Moderator: wab

Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Häagen-Dazs' is giving away free scoops Tuesday
In celebration of Häagen-Dazs Shops’ annual Free Cone Day, participating locations across the country will give away free scoops from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, May 14. The free scoops will be served in a cup, sugar cone or cake cone and are limited to one per guest.

In exchange for the free treat, Häagen-Dazs hopes customers will learn more about honey bees and donate to their plight.

"We look forward to Free Cone Day every year as an opportunity to thank our loyal fans while simultaneously recognizing the pollinators that make our ice cream possible," said Adam Hanson, company president and general manager, in a statement.

Also get another freebie by joining Häagen-Dazs' new Sweet Rewards program.

"Once customers download the app and sign up for the loyalty program, they will earn a free cone following their first purchase," the statement said.

The Sweet Rewards App is available for download through the App Store or Google Play. Learn more and download the app at http://www.haagendazs.us/shops/loyalty" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

As much as I used to eat ice cream, I have never had Haagen Daas and have never seen an HD shop in my travels..

I like to make my own ice cream and frozen custard.