Good news everyone

Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs/Sox, & general discussion

Moderators: wab, RING4CHI, Pagan

RustyTrubisky
Head Coach

Good news everyone

Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:02 pm

SO, the necessary backstory: I've had a very shitty 2020, in that my wife has had a tremendously shitty 2020. Both of her parents and one of her grandfathers all died from cancer within weeks of each other. IT'S INSANE. Also in that span of time, she found a lump, and after the mamogram and a biopsy and a few consultations she's going to be fine, but all that at once has been phenomenally nerve wracking.
Add to that that my job, for Covid related reasons, has been batshit in sane for awhile now and I've been having a rough one.

WHY DO YOU CARE? Because my fantasy league that I commish got together secretly and bought a cameo of Rex Grossman for me, AND REX PROMISED ME THE BEARS ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL:

https://www.cameo.com/v/Fgug6Oe0F?_bran ... letedEmail

(only thing that needs explanation is that our league is currently called "forever tainted")
UOK
Site Admin

Re: Good news everyone

Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:43 am

Haha, I love that "I'm being sort of paid" enthusiasm that only Cameo can provide. That's pretty awesome to get a message from the sex cannon.

"None of us are in the board room, locker room, or on the sideline, so in a way, we don't know shit."
- Otis Day

Read UOK's Summary of the Average Angry Bears Fan
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:47 am

Glad he didn't get hurt delivering the message.

Hang in there Rusty, things will get better.
Johnny Bollocks
Practice Squad

Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:54 am

Glad he didn't have to pass the message to you. It would have wound up with someone else.
G08
Hall of Famer

Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:09 am

RustyTrubisky wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:02 pm
SO, the necessary backstory: I've had a very shitty 2020, in that my wife has had a tremendously shitty 2020. Both of her parents and one of her grandfathers all died from cancer within weeks of each other. IT'S INSANE. Also in that span of time, she found a lump, and after the mamogram and a biopsy and a few consultations she's going to be fine, but all that at once has been phenomenally nerve wracking.
Add to that that my job, for Covid related reasons, has been batshit in sane for awhile now and I've been having a rough one.

WHY DO YOU CARE? Because my fantasy league that I commish got together secretly and bought a cameo of Rex Grossman for me, AND REX PROMISED ME THE BEARS ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL:

https://www.cameo.com/v/Fgug6Oe0F?_bran ... letedEmail

(only thing that needs explanation is that our league is currently called "forever tainted")
Awesome!! I'm sorry it's been shitty for ya bud, here's to things turning around the second half of this year :)

First 41 starts:

Drew Brees: 61.2% | 8261 yards | 52 TDs | 37 INTs | 6.60 YPA | 82.2

Mitch Trubisky: 63.4% | 8554 yards | 48 TDs | 29 INTs | 6.7 YPA | 85.8

Return to “The BFO Lounge”