Rockbear99 WTF?

Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs/Sox, & general discussion

Moderator: wab

Otis Day
Hall of Famer

What happened Saturday? I heard the score, didn't believe it, got on the computer to verify. Holy Shit!!!! And by SIU!!! Could be an interesting year in the FCS. Watched IL St get beat by S Dakota. ISU QB had 5 picks, 2 in the 4th that were terrible. S Dakota looked pretty good. I was shocked ISU was ranked in the top 10.

My Necks got beat. Damn, some down times there. Seems like everyone they hire stays for a few years then leaves. It has been kind of a stepping stone position.
Rockbear99
Assistant Coach

Sorry just saw this now. Been a strange year. But we are in the Playoffs. I will admit us Bison fans are spoiled.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

The playoffs have surely been exciting. The James Madison v. Sam Houston St was a helluva game. The SIU v S Dakota St game was exciting as well. The conference is showing its dominance as usual. I will be rooting for S Dakota St for sure.
Rockbear99
Assistant Coach

I hate the JMU fans. They are just entitled pricks. But I also have a hard time cheering for the Bunnies. So as the song says, I may just shut up and drink.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

The championship game did not disappoint. Helluva game, helluva way to end the season. SDSU was impressive, too bad they couldn't hold on for the W though. The freshman QB is going to be a stud.