Any Crypto Peeps Here?

Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs/Sox, & general discussion

Moderator: wab

G08
Hall of Famer

Had a fun time chatting about crypto in the Discord chat yesterday. Thought I'd open up a thread here where we can discuss coins/tokens that we like, where we think the market and technology is heading, and share any money-generating savings accounts that we've found as we dive down this rabbit hole together!
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN 32 SEASONS

GM: Rick Smith // HC: Brian Flores
wab
Mod

Yeah, but I suck at it.
G08
Hall of Famer

wab wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:38 am Yeah, but I suck at it.
What coins/tokens do you have?

wab
Mod

G08 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:02 am
wab wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:38 am Yeah, but I suck at it.
What coins/tokens do you have?
Mostly Shib, Emax, ETH, Doge, Polkadot...plus a bunch of shit coins that bump every once in a while but basically just cost me money.
Xee
Site Admin

I only know of it by way of my mother-in-law who wanted to invest in some but needed help with the technical side of it (she does all the research of want to invest in). I installed a wallet on her smart phone and she recently asked me to buy a cold wallet for her which I still need to do. She currently only has Bitcoin but wants a very specific cold wallet because she wants to pick up some Cardano.
G08
Hall of Famer

Xee wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:50 pm I only know of it by way of my mother-in-law who wanted to invest in some but needed help with the technical side of it (she does all the research of want to invest in). I installed a wallet on her smart phone and she recently asked me to buy a cold wallet for her which I still need to do. She currently only has Bitcoin but wants a very specific cold wallet because she wants to pick up some Cardano.
Love Cardano but it's a little ways away IMO

Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

I started buying Crytpo in small chunks about six months ago. I've got some Shib, Cardano, Crypto.com, and Amp. Only a little of each. My goal isn't to become a millionaire with it. But if one of them spikes, I can sell and further fund my play money investment account on TD.
G08
Hall of Famer

Bears Whiskey Nut wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:27 pm I started buying Crytpo in small chunks about six months ago. I've got some Shib, Cardano, Crypto.com, and Amp. Only a little of each. My goal isn't to become a millionaire with it. But if one of them spikes, I can sell and further fund my play money investment account on TD.
Look into DeFI... crazy money right now