Miami v. VT

College football and the NFL Draft

Moderator: wab

swami
Journeyman

This is going to be an interesting game (I'm watching because of the ACC implications). Miami has a few LBs that may be NFL players and VT's CB Victor Harris will be an NFL return man at the very least.
gaba
Head Coach

Sucks that 6-3 is overachieving for the 'Canes, but they don't suck as much as I'd feared. Should be a good game. Both teams are pretty evenly matched. Head-to-head...

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/headToHead ... sType=Team&

... they match up pretty evenly across the board. The biggest difference I can see is that despite fairly even numbers, the 'Canes seem to score significantly more often. I've only been able to see a couple games this year (stuck with gamecast for most) but I'm gonna chalk that up to special teams. The 'Canes normally have a coupe future Hall of Famers waiting for playing time. Maybe that'll be the difference in this game. Should be fun. Hopefully I'll be able to find a place to watch this one.
CAPTAIN MEATBALL!
RING4CHI
Hall of Famer

BORING

:lol:
"Every team needs badasses." - Dan Hampton
gaba
Head Coach

Yeah I know. While it may not be a classic match up, there's more than a couple players worth watching. You got something better to do on a Thursday night?

I actually hadn't even planned on watching this one, because my god-son was supposed to have basketball practice tonight. I just found out he doesn't and now I've only got a couple hours to figure out how I'm gonna see this game.
CAPTAIN MEATBALL!
Ormazd
MVP

No NFL Network?

Jets and Patriots should be an interesting game tonight.