QB Prospect Discussion: Brad Kaaya, Miami

College football and the NFL Draft

Moderator: wab

BamaBear09
Assistant Coach

wab wrote:
BamaBear09 wrote:Gil Brandt's top 150

112. Brad Kaaya, QB, Miami

If selected at 112, that would put him in the 4th round... or a day 3 prospect...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... aft-101150" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
QB's outside of the top 2-3 rated prospects tend to go a full round or more than they rightfully should
Oh I know, just felt like putting this here to try and trigger ole Alex Wilkins, seeing as how bent out of shape he gets over anyone calling Kaaya a 3rd day prospect...
wab
Mod

Oh he is...
alexwilkins
Crafty Veteran

BamaBear09 wrote:
wab wrote:

If selected at 112, that would put him in the 4th round... or a day 3 prospect...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... aft-101150" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
QB's outside of the top 2-3 rated prospects tend to go a full round or more than they rightfully should
Oh I know, just felt like putting this here to try and trigger ole Alex Wilkins, seeing as how bent out of shape he gets over anyone calling Kaaya a 3rd day prospect...
Gil Brandt is 1,000 years old. I don't give a goddamn what he has to say. Let me guess, he has "Dink and dunk" Peterman ahead of Kaaya? Also, prospect rankings have nothing to do with where they'll get drafted. You have to look at team needs, who TEAMS like. Brad Kaaya is a first-fucking-round talent. Not getting me started, tho. Nice try. ;)
BamaBear09
Assistant Coach

alexwilkins wrote:
BamaBear09 wrote:
wab wrote:

Gil Brandt is 1,000 years old. I don't give a goddamn what he has to say. Let me guess, he has "Dink and dunk" Peterman ahead of Kaaya? Also, prospect rankings have nothing to do with where they'll get drafted. You have to look at team needs, who TEAMS like. Brad Kaaya is a first-fucking-round talent. Not getting me started, tho. Nice try. ;)
Lawl... you call out Peterman for dink and dunk and act as if Kaaya has much more arm strength lol... they both threw the ball 53 MPH... so Kaaya is just as much dink and dunk as Peterman... lolol so have fun watching Kaaya's name get called on day 3...
Adipost
MVP

BamaBear09 wrote:
alexwilkins wrote:
BamaBear09 wrote:
wab wrote:

Lawl... you call out Peterman for dink and dunk and act as if Kaaya has much more arm strength lol... they both threw the ball 53 MPH... so Kaaya is just as much dink and dunk as Peterman... lolol so have fun watching Kaaya's name get called on day 3...
Good, it only helps the Bears if they get him at a better value.
G08
Hall of Famer

alexwilkins wrote:
BamaBear09 wrote:
wab wrote:

I'm pretty sure he's forgotten more about football than you'll ever know.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

alexwilkins
Crafty Veteran

BamaBear09 wrote:
alexwilkins wrote:
BamaBear09 wrote:
wab wrote:

Kaaya better translates his strength to accuracy than Nathan. Also, look up Philip Dorsett's Miami tape and tell me Kaaya can't drop dimes like the best of them.
Adipost
MVP

alexwilkins wrote:
BamaBear09 wrote:
alexwilkins wrote:
BamaBear09 wrote:
wab wrote:

Kaaya better translates his strength to accuracy than Nathan. Also, look up Philip Dorsett's Miami tape and tell me Kaaya can't drop dimes like the best of them.
BamaBear09
Assistant Coach

alexwilkins wrote:
BamaBear09 wrote:
alexwilkins wrote:
BamaBear09 wrote:
wab wrote:

Just make sure you tell everyone around you about Kaaya's dime dropping when you're watching him get picked... in the 5th round...
BamaBear09
Assistant Coach

alexwilkins wrote:
BamaBear09 wrote:
wab wrote:

Day 3 prospect, locked in now...
wab
Mod

Behind....CJ Beathard
Moriarty
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:Behind....CJ Beathard
Well, I wouldn't put much credence in that. That was just a dumb pick.
1999-2002: Mouth Off Sports Forum (RIP)
2002-2014: KFFL (RIP)
2014-2016: USAToday Fantasy Sports Forum (RIP)

Hello, my name is Moriarty. I have come to kill your website, prepare to die.
Rusty Trombagent
Hall of Famer

lol. i think if anyone is having trouble selling themselves on mitch, a good place to start might be "we could have spent the third rounder we lost on our qb of the future, brad kaaya."
BamaBear09
Assistant Coach

RustyTrombone wrote:lol. i think if anyone is having trouble selling themselves on mitch, a good place to start might be "we could have spent the third rounder we lost on our qb of the future, brad kaaya."
Lol this is what I saw when reading this post... sums it up pretty well in my book...

Rusty Trombagent
Hall of Famer

lebron knows what's up
wab
Mod

If Kaaya goes undrafted...wow.
alexwilkins
Crafty Veteran

wab wrote:If Kaaya goes undrafted...wow.
There two more rounds.... he said sobbing into his pillow....
MoFugger
Head Coach

Lions. 6th round.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
G08
Hall of Famer

CJ going before the middle of round 4 won me fitty bucks!

Adipost
MVP

Beathard is the next Tom Brady

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sbnation ... j-beathard" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Moriarty
Hall of Famer

“We’ve got the next Tom Brady right over here, the quarterback, he’s going to be the next Tom Brady,” Trump said via The Gazette.

“The next Tom Brady, come on. And I know Tom, and he’s a great guy, I want to tell you.”

Niners Nation points out that Trump also felt that Johnny Manziel would be “really good” in the NFL.
:)
1999-2002: Mouth Off Sports Forum (RIP)
2002-2014: KFFL (RIP)
2014-2016: USAToday Fantasy Sports Forum (RIP)

Hello, my name is Moriarty. I have come to kill your website, prepare to die.
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

I mean he is really, really ( we got some next level stuff going on here). But i like what we did in the 4th, i mean it really really is good. I am talking next level stuff here. Mitch is the man, but what we did in the 4th, wow, its really really good.
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

Is it bad that I am hammered out of my mind, but I sound like trunp?
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

but, I love the draft, hntil it sucks, but we won't know it sucks until next year, so I love the draft.
G08
Hall of Famer

I'm so happy I never have to think about this dude in a Bears uniform again...

wab
Mod

G08 wrote:I'm so happy I never have to think about this dude in a Bears uniform again...
There's always free agency 4 years from now. :)
alexwilkins
Crafty Veteran

Detroit took him at the end of the 6th. Minnesota had the first two picks of the 7th. Coincidence?? There's gona be some QBs bouncing around the NFC North. I mean, last year Detroit resigned Jake Rudock to keep him away from Chicago. Would Detroit keep three QBs active to spite the other teams?
BamaBear09
Assistant Coach

Let's hope they feel the need to spitefully keep Kaaya on their team for his career...
G08
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:
G08 wrote:I'm so happy I never have to think about this dude in a Bears uniform again...
There's always free agency 4 years from now. :)

G08
Hall of Famer

Lions just cut this dork.

(I wouldn't hate him on the practice squad)