How bad are the Bills?

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

The Bills got trounced by the Ravens 47-3, who are now getting dominated by the Bengals.

Someone on the SCORE said today that you can pretty much pencil the Bills in for the first pick in 2019. Yikes!

No way Josh Allen is ready for this. The kid can throw the ball a long way, but he is more raw than Trubisky. Luckily the Bears play them at Buffalo in Nov. Should be a solid road win.
Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

I just bought tickets for that game...1/3 the face value of the ticket. Then my buddy said a vendor at his store might give him 2 lower level 50 yard line tickets because the guy that normally takes them isn't interested.
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
Moriarty
Hall of Famer

Yeah, the Bills were out of their fucking mind, going into the season without at least 1, if not 2, veteran placeholders ahead of Allen.

They're definitely going to suck unprecedentedally...and probably ruin him, too.
1999-2002: Mouth Off Sports Forum (RIP)
2002-2014: KFFL (RIP)
2014-2016: USAToday Fantasy Sports Forum (RIP)

Hello, my name is Moriarty. I have come to kill your website, prepare to die.
wab
Mod

I like Josh Allen, a lot. But he’s going to get ruined on that team.
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

Atkins&Rebel wrote:I just bought tickets for that game...1/3 the face value of the ticket. Then my buddy said a vendor at his store might give him 2 lower level 50 yard line tickets because the guy that normally takes them isn't interested.
Buy a toaster, get two tickets to the Bills game. LOL!
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

How bad are the Bills?? Their CB retired at halftime. He would rather quit than go back out on the field with them. WOW!!