Raiders get #25 from Mack trade !

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

docc
Head Coach

Just saw Gruden got his first rounder (1 of them) for the trade (sacrifice) #25.. Nice move for Chuckie..uh..maybe not :)
Mikefive
Hall of Famer

And next year, #32. :evilgrin:
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
MoFugger
Head Coach

Raiders got #24
Bearfacts
MVP

GB is drafting @ #12 so dealing Mack to us thinking our draft slot would be somewhere in that range vs #25 makes for an even more bitter pill to swallow or how 'bout to SF who drafts #2 again?

If you ask me I believe the ghost of GSH was working overtime in Oakland that one Saturday. ;)
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

Bearfacts wrote:GB is drafting @ #12 so dealing Mack to us thinking our draft slot would be somewhere in that range vs #25 makes for an even more bitter pill to swallow or how 'bout to SF who drafts #2 again?

If you ask me I believe the ghost of GSH was working overtime in Oakland that one Saturday. ;)
HAHA! Right? Chuckie looks like a first-class moron now. I mean, he couldn't have known how the season was going to play out. But all-in-all that was a HUGE swing and a miss for the Raiders' savior.