Early Look at the 2019 NFL Draft Prospects

College football and the NFL Draft

Moderator: wab

G08
Hall of Famer

DaSuperfan wrote:Are any Kickers ever worth drafting? I say don't waste a draft pick on one - maybe in the 7th round since we might have 2 picks in that round.
Cole Tracy, I'd burn our second seventh on him unless another team gets antsy.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

G08
Hall of Famer

Two backs I like:

Justice Hill (curious if he can get up to 210 lbs and keep it on as good weight)
Bryce Love (first round chatter in 2017 but came back for his senior season and tore his ACL in December)
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

Thinking that our first 2 picks are going to be CB and S unless there's someone that Pace just loves at another position.
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
DaSuperfan
Crafty Veteran

I still think OT depth is an issue - we should take a serious look if someone with a high ceiling is available. I agree that CB is also a viable position to look at with our first two picks as well. I think we're in a position to truly draft BPA since we should be looking to add depth pieces.
Never Die Easy
EricTighe
MVP

I disagree with looking at any one position period. We need to take the best player available regardless of position.

Our roster is stacked. Damn talk about an oxymoron. Been a long time since we could say that.