Kevin White to sign with Arizona

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Umbali
MVP

It would be typical and suck for us but I hope he does well. Seemed like a good hard working kid who was snake bitten.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... cardinals/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fantasy Team: Peanut Punchers
wab
Mod

I hope he rebounds and has a successful career. I wish the kid nothing but the best.
Knuckles
Player of the Month

As much as I want to rag on AZ and say Glennon wasn't enough you had to sign this guy? I have to say it's a shame what happened to him. He wasn't my choice that year but he did have a ton of potential it just never amounted to anything because of injuries.

Hope he doesn't trip on the tarmac... Sorry couldn't resist.

LINK:
”Damn -- Khalil Mack had another strip sack?” Gruden asked rhetorically, shaking his head at the Oakland Raiders assistant coaches in his midst. “Are you ... kidding me?”
wab
Mod

Already covered
ramentaschen
Assistant Coach

per Rotoworld today
Cardinals agreed to terms with WR Kevin White, formerly of the Bears.

Going on 27, the No. 7 overall pick of the 2015 draft will try to jump start his career after yet another lost campaign in 2018. Actually healthy this time, White was still limited to four catches in nine games. He has 25 career grabs to go along with his lengthy injury history. Even in rebuilding Arizona, White's odds of making the 53-man roster are not great
Kevin man, what happened to you? 2018 was supposed to be your comeback year with all that chemistry with Trubisky.

White is possibly the Bears' biggest first round bust in the past 20 years.

edit: ah sorry, didnt see that this was already covered
Mikefive
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:I hope he rebounds and has a successful career. I wish the kid nothing but the best.
This. Always seemed like a good guy and a hard worker. I was impressed that last year, when he was clearly not part of the plan, he would still go in and block like crazy and never threw any public fits about it.
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
thunderspirit
Head Coach

Mikefive wrote:
wab wrote:I hope he rebounds and has a successful career. I wish the kid nothing but the best.
This. Always seemed like a good guy and a hard worker. I was impressed that last year, when he was clearly not part of the plan, he would still go in and block like crazy and never threw any public fits about it.
+1.
KFFL refugee.

dplank wrote:I agree with Rich here
RichH55 wrote: Dplank is correct
:shocked:
BR0D1E86
MVP

I also have nothing against him, and he seemed like a hard worker who didn’t complain when his role was to be a blocking wide receiver for a bit. But I’m glad it’s over. One less pointless story line we don’t have to hear about in training camp.
docc
Head Coach

Yes it had to be.. Hope he can stay healthy here in Arizona..

Place lame "hurt signing contract" joke here

docc wrote:Yes it had to be.. Hope he can stay healthy here in Arizona..

Place lame "hurt signing contract" joke here

:rofl:

I'll give it a shot :

AP - Arizona Cardinals : WR Kevin White is expected to miss the first 8 games of the 2019 season due to ligament damage to 3 fingers of his right hand. No surgery is required, but White will be meeting with a Physical Therapist as well as a writing mentor.
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin