Bears 2019 full schedule

The latest Bears news and talk

Moderators: wab, RING4CHI, Pagan

User avatar
UOK
Site Admin
Location: Champaign, IL
Posts: 20280
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:07 am

Bears 2019 full schedule

Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:45 pm

1: GB (TNF)
2: @ DEN (3:25)
3: @ WSH (MNF)
4: Vikings (3:25)
5: @ OAK (London)
-BYE-
7: NO (3:25)
8: LAC (12:00)
9: @ PHI (12:00)
10: DET (12:00)
11: @ LAR (SNF)
12: NYG (12:00)
13: @ DET (T-DAY)
14: DAL (TNF)
15: @ GB (12:00)
16: KC (SNF)
17: @ MIN (12:00)
Image
User avatar
UOK
Site Admin
Location: Champaign, IL
Posts: 20280
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:07 am

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:47 pm

5 primetime evening games
3 afternoon games
1 overseas morning kickoff
1 holiday game

The cost of success? Rarely enjoying a midday Sunday football game with your favorite team.
Image
User avatar
Rockbear99
Assistant Coach
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 504
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:00 pm

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:10 pm

I think the london game is a noon kick our time
Image
User avatar
UOK
Site Admin
Location: Champaign, IL
Posts: 20280
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:07 am

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:17 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
The Marshall Plan
MVP
Posts: 1391
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:47 am

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:53 pm

UOK wrote:1: GB (TNF)
2: @ DEN (3:25)
3: @ WSH (MNF)
4: Vikings (3:25)
5: @ OAK (London)
-BYE-
7: NO (3:25)
8: LAC (12:00)
9: @ PHI (12:00)
10: DET (12:00)
11: @ LAR (SNF)
12: NYG (12:00)
13: @ DET (T-DAY)
14: DAL (TNF)
15: @ GB (12:00)
16: KC (SNF)
17: @ MIN (12:00)
I'm guessing 12-4 with losses to the Saints, Eagles, Rams, and Chiefs. Add in a win out of the those four where I'm wrong and then a loss out of what looks like a win and it offsets itself.

We could easily start the year 5-0 and be more than halfway to clinching the division.
Image
User avatar
Ormazd
MVP
Location: Peoples Republic of Virginia
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:08 pm

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:59 pm

That's a pretty brutal schedule.
Image
Umbali
Assistant Coach
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:32 pm

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:21 pm

yah it is a bit brutal. Welcome to first place schedule. Bear Down
Via UOK
Ive got a lot of anger to ration out over the next 4-5 months, and I'm sure as hell not going to dump it out recklessly here in freakin' August.
User avatar
Atkins&Rebel
MVP
Posts: 1122
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:56 pm

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:10 pm

I like the chiefs late season in Chicago. Cold temps favor a tough defense
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
User avatar
The Marshall Plan
MVP
Posts: 1391
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:47 am

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:23 pm

Atkins&Rebel wrote:I like the chiefs late season in Chicago. Cold temps favor a tough defense
I hope you're right. I want that win for Nagy.
Image
User avatar
GSH
Assistant Coach
Posts: 559
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:50 am

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:09 pm

kind of an early bye but probably needed after the overseas excursion.

12-4 again.
Image
BearsFanInMN
Journeyman
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:58 pm

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:22 pm

The Marshall Plan wrote:
UOK wrote:1: GB (TNF)
2: @ DEN (3:25)
3: @ WSH (MNF)
4: Vikings (3:25)
5: @ OAK (London)
-BYE-
7: NO (3:25)
8: LAC (12:00)
9: @ PHI (12:00)
10: DET (12:00)
11: @ LAR (SNF)
12: NYG (12:00)
13: @ DET (T-DAY)
14: DAL (TNF)
15: @ GB (12:00)
16: KC (SNF)
17: @ MIN (12:00)
I'm guessing 12-4 with losses to the Saints, Eagles, Rams, and Chiefs. Add in a win out of the those four where I'm wrong and then a loss out of what looks like a win and it offsets itself.

We could easily start the year 5-0 and be more than halfway to clinching the division.
My first glance was 12-4 too, but not sure if it was same as I realized I was over my normal 9 to 10,optimism.
User avatar
GSH
Assistant Coach
Posts: 559
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:50 am

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:39 am

glad we see fangio's donkeys week 2 and not later in the year.

Let us pray to the injury gods that they be as merciful and meek as last year.
Image
User avatar
wab
Mod
Posts: 19542
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:08 am

I didn't expect much last season. I was hoping for 8-9 wins and to be in the hunt for the wildcard. This season is different, but it's still really hard to win in the NFL. Anything less than 10 wins would be considered a tough season IMO.

I can see 10-6 but I can see 13-3 too.
User avatar
DaSuperfan
Crafty Veteran
Posts: 919
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:44 pm

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:48 am

wab wrote:I didn't expect much last season. I was hoping for 8-9 wins and to be in the hunt for the wildcard. This season is different, but it's still really hard to win in the NFL. Anything less than 10 wins would be considered a tough season IMO.

I can see 10-6 but I can see 13-3 too.
This. If Trubisky takes the next step that I'm hoping he will take in year 2 of Nagy's offense - I do think we'll remain contenders and be a tough team to beat. With the DC change, the defense might take a step back - you never know - so the offense needs to carry the load a bit more this year and be more of a contributor.
Never Die Easy
User avatar
AZ_Bearfan
Player of the Month
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:49 pm

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:34 pm

Seems like most of the brutal games are in Chicago. My first glance had me thinking 16-0.... seriously. But after some reflection, I'm leaning towards 14-2.
User avatar
BearButtseks
Assistant Coach
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 553
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:39 pm

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:23 pm

I'll say 11-5. Tough schedule (at least in stretches), but I think we'll be the class of the division again.
User avatar
Atkins&Rebel
MVP
Posts: 1122
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:56 pm

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:13 pm

AZ_Bearfan wrote:Seems like most of the brutal games are in Chicago. My first glance had me thinking 16-0.... seriously. But after some reflection, I'm leaning towards 14-2.
We have the defense to be in every game...Now we just need a more consistent offense and a reliable kicker. To go 16-0 you have to get a few lucky bounces and have a coach willing to not be a pussy in week 17.
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
User avatar
VA_Mountain_Bear
Assistant Coach
Posts: 521
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:19 am

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:59 am

wab wrote:I didn't expect much last season. I was hoping for 8-9 wins and to be in the hunt for the wildcard. This season is different, but it's still really hard to win in the NFL. Anything less than 10 wins would be considered a tough season IMO.

I can see 10-6 but I can see 13-3 too.
Well said. I can see it more as a range this year than a hard prediction.
User avatar
Bad Flanders
MVP
Posts: 1858
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:35 pm

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:08 pm

I got tickets for the end of Sept Vikes @ Bears! First time my son and I will watch one in Soldier Field! I'm pumped!

The seats don't seem great (especially considering how much they are) but still going to be great to see it all there live for once.

Any suggestions on hotels or anything else are appreciated.

So, I'm hoping for 12 wins but of course I'd take just making the playoffs! But we have to win against the Vikes at home! LOL
User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14810
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:59 pm

Bad Flanders wrote:I got tickets for the end of Sept Vikes @ Bears! First time my son and I will watch one in Soldier Field! I'm pumped!

The seats don't seem great (especially considering how much they are) but still going to be great to see it all there live for once.

Any suggestions on hotels or anything else are appreciated.

So, I'm hoping for 12 wins but of course I'd take just making the playoffs! But we have to win against the Vikes at home! LOL
There really aren't any bad seats in Soldier Field so you're good!

Will you be driving? I would suggest looking at https://www.airbnb.com/ because you might find some savings compared to hotels in the area.
Image

See it -- Trust it -- Rip it

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy
User avatar
Buffaloaf
Rookie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:51 pm

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:58 pm

I'll be at the Bears/Lions game on November 10th!
User avatar
dplank
Journeyman
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:19 am

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:24 am

10-6, no way we sweep through the NFCN and we also have Rams, Eagles, Saints, etc...brutal schedule.

I think we get in as a WC, and rip through the playoffs and win the SB. We'll be battle tested if we get there.
User avatar
RING4CHI
Mod
Location: Ames, IA
Posts: 5222
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:45 pm

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:48 pm

UOK wrote:5 primetime evening games
3 afternoon games
1 overseas morning kickoff
1 holiday game

The cost of success? Rarely enjoying a midday Sunday football game with your favorite team.
Living in an area of Iowa where it's not guaranteed the Bears will be broadcasted here if they kickoff the same time as the Packers/Vikings, I welcome afternoon/primetimes as much as a noon kickoff is preferred.

Sunday Ticket now costs two arms and a leg, so I would much rather have primetime games than having to take out a second mortgage to be able to see the Bears games.
"Every team needs badasses." - Dan Hampton
User avatar
docc
Head Coach
Location: Dry Heat
Posts: 2413
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:47 pm

I cancelled NFL Pkg several years ago..as Bears were in the Fox disaster.. I saw every game via "Nigerian Links"..and will be so this year.
GTV and NFL are seemingly headed for a divorce. NFL wants more out of area streaming..and ESPN looks like a fit..also Verizion gives streams as part of cell package..

I still miss the Big Dish days were I could catch uploads..with Ditka swearing about everything including the Hot Dogs.. Madden was also quite entertaining..
User avatar
wab
Mod
Posts: 19542
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:45 am

As soon as NFL Sunday Ticket moves to a streaming service, DirecTV won't see another nickle of my money.
skamanfrank
Journeyman
Location: Royal Leamington Spa, England
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:11 am

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:21 am

How popular is NFL Game Pass over there?
It's my lifeline over here in the UK and other than some reliability issues a great product IMO.

With regards to the Bears schedule this year... I'm pretty conflicted....
Chuffed that we're getting the attention and in prime time a lot this year... but also gutted that we're in prime time this year because that means some horrendously late nights and subsequently horrible mornings at work the following day!
User avatar
Leeds Bear
Rookie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:34 pm

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:41 pm

skamanfrank wrote:How popular is NFL Game Pass over there?
It's my lifeline over here in the UK and other than some reliability issues a great product IMO.

With regards to the Bears schedule this year... I'm pretty conflicted....
Chuffed that we're getting the attention and in prime time a lot this year... but also gutted that we're in prime time this year because that means some horrendously late nights and subsequently horrible mornings at work the following day!
Agreed regarding Gamepass in the UK - it’s possibly the best valued sports package available, especially with all the added content (NFL gameday morning, NFL Network, A Football life etc) For less than £200 for the season I don’t even bother considering dodgy streams.

Managed to get across to Bears v Pittsburgh in 2017, went to Miami last year and have booked Rams away this year, so fortunately have had some live Bears action the last couple of years; Oakland at London is ironically going to be the hardest one to get tickets for!
BR0D1E86
MVP
Posts: 1359
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:50 am

Bears 2019 full schedule

Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:22 pm

My own stream of consciousness, but I think I’m going to pass on Sunday ticket this year. The Bears are in prime time a lot, very frequently do not overlap in time slot with the Broncos (I live in Colorado), and they’re a good team so a lot of their noon games should get wide coverage. I’m probably only looking at a couple weeks of figuring out how to catch the games this season.
User avatar
RING4CHI
Mod
Location: Ames, IA
Posts: 5222
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:45 pm

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:41 pm

Compared and contrasted the scheduled start times of Bears/Chiefs/Packers/Vikings as if they kickoff at the same time when not playing each other, it's a guessing game which game will get broadcasted locally. And now that AFC games aren't exclusively broadcasted on CBS and NFC games on FOX, I now have to deal with the Chiefs possibly being broadcasted over the Bears if they're scheduled for the same time and network. Thanks to all of the prime time/late afternoon/Thursday games the Bears are scheduled for, I'll get 12 of the Bears game without conflict. Not worth getting Sunday Ticket when that many games are a given.
"Every team needs badasses." - Dan Hampton
User avatar
wab
Mod
Posts: 19542
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Re: Bears 2019 full schedule

Wed May 01, 2019 9:09 am

Living in Dallas I either get the Cowboys or Texans. Occasionally the Cards and Chiefs.

Return to “Halas Hall”