Bears 2019 full schedule

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Mikefive
Hall of Famer

I so take for granted that I live in the Chicago broadcast area. On the rare occasions when I've been out of town for a game day--when I'm visiting my mother-in-law in FL, I've been able to go to a sports bar to see the game. And even then, one of the bartenders is a Bears fan, so I know the game will be on there with the sound on.

I'm so spoiled. :evilgrin:
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

One of the few perks to living in IL (at least central to northern IL), you get all the Bears games.
mohner1
Practice Squad

I got fed up with Direct TV, especially since AT&T acquired them. a few months ago, i cancelled service, not just threaten to cancel in order to reduce my bill, but actually went through with it. i got Roku's and a couple streaming services for $50ish bucks/month.

fast forward a week, and Direct TV came calling asking what they could do to get my biz back. i said nothing. she countered with:
my same package now for $35/month for a year (was paying $80ish)
$100 Visa gift card
Free NFL Sunday ticket for 2019

I couldn't say no, so i'm on board for another year. the ticket is huge since im in MN, and probably get 3-4 games a year.
“Taylor, we've run out of timeouts. Go in there and get hurt.”
Umbali
MVP

that sounds great...I mooch sunday ticket off a friend in Denver who is a season ticket holder to Broncos games and he never needs to use it, so I log in on the app on the smart tv
Fantasy Team: Peanut Punchers
Funkster
MVP

I’ve read some things will be changing soon and more streaming options will be the next thing. For now direct tv is about the only way to go with any quality. The cheapest pay route I’ve found is NFL Sunday ticket U, it’s only $100 and well worth it. All you need is some basic info including the students ID#, DOB and what university they attend. I’ve used it the last two seasons without any flaws. Last season they sent me an “update your subscription” email with a link, I didn’t have to enter any info except for my billing. They also offer the non student online version for $295. For us out of market fans, I would pay that every year if that was my only option. HD quality and no lagging!
“Protect this fucking house, go all out, leave that shit out on the field, let’s have some fun, makes some plays baby ” Mitch Trubisky #believethesleeve
GSH
MVP

Any LA guys ( or otherwise ) on here headed to the rams game? also reddit streamer u/buffstreams had insane quality HD streams going all season last year. My gf's a raiders fan and would use her sunday ticket when games clashed and id connect laptop to the tv in the other room for bears games. Quality drop off was totally negligible.