Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Ormazd
MVP

Funkster wrote:Can anyone find these throwbacks in the Nike vapor elite with the stitched tackle twill name?
All the sites that sell these have the exact same line. Nfl Shop and Bears Pro Shop are just fronts for Fanatics.
Funkster
MVP

Ormazd wrote:
Funkster wrote:Can anyone find these throwbacks in the Nike vapor elite with the stitched tackle twill name?
All the sites that sell these have the exact same line. Nfl Shop and Bears Pro Shop are just fronts for Fanatics.
The $169.99 is screen printed name and number
The $149.99 is screen printed name and number
The $119.99 is screen printed name and number

I don’t buy screen printed jerseys.

Anyone know if these are going to be available with stitched tackle twill name and numbers? I’m assuming the NFL wouldn’t put those at 60% off and why they’re not available yet?
“Protect this fucking house, go all out, leave that shit out on the field, let’s have some fun, makes some plays baby ” Mitch Trubisky #believethesleeve
thunderspirit
Head Coach

dplank wrote:
HurricaneBear wrote:Like the jersey, HATE HATE HATE the helmet and socks. I guess I better get used to it though because after we win it all this year I don't think we are going to move away from it any time soon!
Agreed. Jersey is sweet, but the helmet/socks just kill it. Awful.
I'm with ya on the socks.

The helmet is pretty cool though.
KFFL refugee.

dplank wrote:I agree with Rich here
RichH55 wrote: Dplank is correct
:shocked:
G08
Hall of Famer

thunderspirit wrote:
dplank wrote:
HurricaneBear wrote:Like the jersey, HATE HATE HATE the helmet and socks. I guess I better get used to it though because after we win it all this year I don't think we are going to move away from it any time soon!

I don't love the socks but love everything else, helmet is baller!
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

G08 wrote:
thunderspirit wrote:
dplank wrote:

G08:

I'm on the fence man. I'm itching to order one of these. Ack! What do I do?

Here are the players Fanatics has a jersey for:

Mack
Biscuit
Payton
Urlacher
Cohen
Ditka
Robinson
Long
Roquan

Here's the problem. I've got an Urlacher and Ditka jersey. I know those wouldn't be wastes because I got them after they proved their awesomeness. I'd rather not double up on those.

They don't have one of My Guy The Chosen One AM1700.

There's Payton. That's the big time tempting one. But I really want one of Roquan so I have one of a modern player.

What are the chances Roquan sucks going forward? Gotta be small. Right?....right? :)
wab
Mod

The Marshall Plan wrote:
G08 wrote:
thunderspirit wrote:
dplank wrote:

G08:

Mack
Biscuit
Payton
Urlacher
Cohen
Ditka
Robinson
Long
Roquan

Here's the problem. I've got an Urlacher and Ditka jersey. I know those wouldn't be wastes because I got them after they proved their awesomeness. I'd rather not double up on those.

There's Payton. That's the big time tempting one. But I really want one of Roquan so I have one of a modern player.

What are the chances Roquan sucks going forward? Gotta be small. Right?....right? :)
I mean, Mack is a pretty safe bet. The last QB jersey I got was McNown so I'm not tempting fate again.

I'm not a jersey guy overall, but I feel like I need one of these. Probably Mack or Payton.
Ormazd
MVP

Funkster wrote:
Ormazd wrote:

Anyone know if these are going to be available with stitched tackle twill name and numbers? I’m assuming the NFL wouldn’t put those at 60% off and why they’re not available yet?
I ordered the $169.99 version.

The picture looks like it's screen printed, but the description says:
"Stitched tackle twill name, numbers"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
G08
Hall of Famer

The Marshall Plan wrote:
G08 wrote:
thunderspirit wrote:
dplank wrote:

G08:

Mack
Biscuit
Payton
Urlacher
Cohen
Ditka
Robinson
Long
Roquan

I'd say Mack and Biscuit, God-willing, should be here for a while. Can't go wrong with Payton either!
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

AZ_Bearfan
MVP

Dude, Roquan is going to be a stud for years to come. I wouldn't be surprised to see his name in the hat for DPOY in the next couple seasons.
Funkster
MVP

Ormazd wrote:
Funkster wrote:
Ormazd wrote:

I ordered the $169.99 version.

The picture looks like it's screen printed, but the description says:
"Stitched tackle twill name, numbers"
It’s a good thing one of us can read! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, much appreciated.

With the list of players they offer, I going with the buy/sell already have approach.

Buy: listed from what I believe is safest to least
Mack
Robinson
Roquan
Biscuit

Sell:
Long
Cohen
Ditka (I feel I already have enough older players)

Already have:
Payton
Urlacher

I’m leaning towards Trubisky, his number just looks so clean!
“Protect this fucking house, go all out, leave that shit out on the field, let’s have some fun, makes some plays baby ” Mitch Trubisky #believethesleeve
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:
The Marshall Plan wrote:
G08 wrote:
thunderspirit wrote:
dplank wrote:

G08:

Mack
Biscuit
Payton
Urlacher
Cohen
Ditka
Robinson
Long
Roquan

I mean, Mack is a pretty safe bet. The last QB jersey I got was McNown so I'm not tempting fate again.

I'm not a jersey guy overall, but I feel like I need one of these. Probably Mack or Payton.
I took your advice and went with Mack. They were out of the regular jersey in XL so I went with the vapor style. Can’t wait to see it. Eventually I’ll get a Roquan one. He needs to have a couple more years like this past one.
Funkster
MVP

I went with Trubisky! Come on kid, don’t let me down.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
malk
Head Coach

Funkster wrote:I went with Trubisky! Come on kid, don’t let me down.
Love the snapback but there's no way in hell this moonburned dude could pull it off!
"I wouldn't take him for a conditional 7th. His next contract will pay him more than he could possibly contribute.".

Noted Brain Genius Malk, Summer 2018.

(2020 update, wait, was I right...)
Funkster
MVP

Got my jersey in today, I’m hoping Tru is the bears QB for years to come!
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

Funkster wrote:Got my jersey in today, I’m hoping Tru is the bears QB for years to come!
Outstanding jersey! Love the hat.
Funkster
MVP

The Marshall Plan wrote:
Funkster wrote:Got my jersey in today, I’m hoping Tru is the bears QB for years to come!
Outstanding jersey! Love the hat.

Thanks man! Now I gotta order one up for my son. His Jordan Howard jersey is now obsolete :frustrated: He’s leaning towards Fuller or Smith.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

I got a birthday coming up so I think I will ask for a gift card and try the ones thru aliexpress. I like these throwbacks more than any of the others.
UOK
Site Admin

Bears will wear 1960s throwbacks against the Giants:

UOK
Site Admin

UOK wrote:Bears will wear 1960s throwbacks against the Giants:

Full schedule: