Bears vs Raiders in London Oct 6th

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Sas25501
Rookie

Hey Panthersfan, I didn't get tickets to the game but i live in Charlotte and am a huge Bears fan. I will buy the seats off you if you are interested!
malk
Head Coach

Gonna be fun on the 27th...
"I wouldn't take him for a conditional 7th. His next contract will pay him more than he could possibly contribute.".

Noted Brain Genius Malk, Summer 2018.

(2020 update, wait, was I right...)
skamanfrank
Journeyman

Well, my credit card just took a MASSIVE hit.... BUT I'M GOING TO SEE THE BLOODY BEARS!!!!!
I'm like a little kid right now.... so excited.

My Dad and I (my Dad being the only reason I'm a Bears fan) knew that we were desperate to go and didn't want to risk it once single game tickets went on sale, so I just bought a couple of hospitality seats on the 50 yard line.

Credit cards are basically just like free money..... right?
Bad Flanders
MVP

Congrats Frank! And yes, that's exactly what credit cards are!
malk
Head Coach

skamanfrank wrote:Well, my credit card just took a MASSIVE hit.... BUT I'M GOING TO SEE THE BLOODY BEARS!!!!!

My Dad and I (my Dad being the only reason I'm a Bears fan) knew that we were desperate to go and didn't want to risk it once single game tickets went on sale, so I just bought a couple of hospitality seats on the 50 yard line.

Ouch, 50 yard hospitality seats! Noice.
"I wouldn't take him for a conditional 7th. His next contract will pay him more than he could possibly contribute.".

Butkus1970*
Rookie

Very nice tickets!
Knuckles
Player of the Month

malk wrote:
skamanfrank wrote:Well, my credit card just took a MASSIVE hit.... BUT I'M GOING TO SEE THE BLOODY BEARS!!!!!

Ouch, 50 yard hospitality seats! Noice.

That's what we had... 50 yard line like 10-15 rows up sitting with all the players and cheerleaders families. You'll love it!
”Damn -- Khalil Mack had another strip sack?” Gruden asked rhetorically, shaking his head at the Oakland Raiders assistant coaches in his midst. “Are you ... kidding me?”
ursamagnus
Practice Squad

A Raiders fan I know has bet me already on the game
malk
Head Coach

Well, got my tickets too, about the opposite of 50 yard line tickets but I'm getting to see my second Bears game and that's all that matters.

Well, that and turning it into a full weekender with no kids to look after too...

skamanfrank
Journeyman

malk wrote:Well, got my tickets too, about the opposite of 50 yard line tickets but I'm getting to see my second Bears game and that's all that matters.

Well, that and turning it into a full weekender with no kids to look after too...

Sounds good! It's going to be great!
I think I'll likely sell my Wembley season ticket to cover the additional cost to be honest. Would rather be able to enjoy the Bears game properly instead for the sake of the Wembley games.
tjs
Journeyman

Sas25501 wrote:Hey Panthersfan, I didn't get tickets to the game but i live in Charlotte and am a huge Bears fan. I will buy the seats off you if you are interested!
not to derail the thread-but I'm a huge bears fan (originally from Minneapolis) and just moved from Chicago-land to Charlotte. First order of business was the find a Bears bar to watch the games at. I found one but do you have a go-to?