Green Bay, WI: Woman In Critical Condition After She ‘Blew Up Her Vagina’ Using A Fire Extinguisher

Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs/Sox, & general discussion

Moderator: wab

docc
Head Coach

A 25-year old woman in Green Bay, Wisconsin has been seriously injured after a reckless plan to spray a fire extinguisher into her vagina left her with massive internal bleeding.

Shanice Brown, a college student, was attending a party with classmates and reportedly ‘incredibly drunk’ at the time she decided to grab a fire extinguisher and spray it inside her vagina. Her friends admit they were also intoxicated and thought it was a good idea – at the time.

“When she said she’d do it we just started laughing,” said one male classmate who asked not to be named. “We had no idea that it would hurt her so badly.”

Witnesses say Ms Brown grabbed an extinguisher from a hallway outside the apartment where the party was being held and returned before exposing herself. “She lifted up her skirt and shoved the nozzle right into her vagina.”

A crowd gathered to watch as she then released the lever that activated the spray. “Instantly we knew something was wrong as her abdomen started swelling up like a balloon before it ruptured right in front of us.”

The sudden pressure from the extinguisher is believed to have literally ‘blown up’ Ms Brown’s vagina and caused massive internal bleeding. She is now in a critical but stable condition at a local hospital.

Students and members of the public are being urged to refrain from attempting any similar stunts with fire extinguishers. “These devices have the potential to seriously harm people if used incorrectly.”
UOK
Site Admin

That's one way to deal with a burning sensation.
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

Put that in the old “wtf are people thinking even when drunk” bin.

Next weeks episode, dynamite dildo- pros or cons.
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

Being from Green Bay I wonder if she had to roll herself in flour first to find the wet spot?
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

Fairly well played. Honestly a few edits and no one could tell. But that would ruin the satire. Bravo.
Moriarty
Hall of Famer

Disclaimer: This is satire.
Now that they've suggested it, though, I'm kind of surprised no one has actually tried it yet.
1999-2002: Mouth Off Sports Forum (RIP)
2002-2014: KFFL (RIP)
2014-2016: USAToday Fantasy Sports Forum (RIP)

Hello, my name is Moriarty. I have come to kill your website, prepare to die.
AZ_Bearfan
MVP

Rule 34
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

AZ_Bearfan wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:35 pmRule 34
Never talk about fight club?
docc
Head Coach

I had business meeting in GB..winter..and not happy to leave Arizona for this winter shithole..
Had to get a sweater as February in GB is fuckin stupid..

I am not little but holy shit..called my wife..I have never seen whales walking upright..an XL was the smallest (my size). I had never seen XXXXXL or 60+" waist EVER anywhere..not even in Farm n Fleet in Woodstock when I lived there..

36"..ah in child's dept..

"Honey..I feel like an anorexic"

Wide isles with sea cows wandering the giant sizes..!