NFL Game Pass

Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs/Sox, & general discussion

Moderator: wab

The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

I took the plunge the other day and signed up for the free trial. I love this service and am probably going to pay the $99 to keep it.

So far I’ve looked at the game vs the Raiders and then the 2011 opener against the Falcons just to pick a random Smokin’ Jay game.

Random Observations....

1) The sound on the All-22 is either extremely low or nonexistent. I do love that camera angle and you can get a good insight into what the heck the QB was thinking when he threw the ball.

2) The condensed games are amazing. I cannot stand 99% of what is on TV so during the week or the offseason I latch on to a show on streaming or YouTube videos of whatever. This has added a whole new dimension to that. I can watch football all year.

3) I need to get the radio broadcast audio going for a game and see how that goes.

4) It is annoying that you can’t watch the live game via the service, but the 10 year game history in here is too good to pass up.

Overall I’m loving this. This is way better than paying for a premium cable channel.
skamanfrank
Journeyman

I can't speak for the US product but Game Pass International/Europe is an awesome product IMO. We are lucky enough to get the addition of NFL network and live game broadcasts.
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

So I've had this for a couple months now and its great.

My latest random pick just so happened to be the Packers game where Fox challenged the call that gave the ball back to GB.