Fanspeak Mocks

College football and the NFL Draft

Moderator: wab

Moriarty
Hall of Famer

Most people are already familiar with this, I think

https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock-nfl-moc ... simulator/

Let's you participate a in a simulated mock, with AI playing 31 of the teams.
Variety of boards to be used for computer 'valuation' of the players
Variety of needs lists
Free, but if you pay, you get some fancier things, like ability to trade

If you do some, put yours here

I always have a personal rule when I do these that I don't select players when they are still available at points I consider ridiculous (due to the board in question valuing the player far too little). Sure, you get an amazing list of players for "your draft", but it has no chance of happening in real life, so what are you really accomplishing?
1999-2002: Mouth Off Sports Forum (RIP)
2002-2014: KFFL (RIP)
2014-2016: USAToday Fantasy Sports Forum (RIP)

Hello, my name is Moriarty. I have come to kill your website, prepare to die.
Moriarty
Hall of Famer

1/6
Fanspeak Steve board
Fanspeak Steve needs

43: R2P11
C/G CREED HUMPHREY
OKLAHOMA

Big enough to play anywhere on the interior. Between him, Whitehair, and Daniel, someone better be able to play C properly.

50: R2P18
OLB DARRELL TAYLOR
TENNESSEE

Certain to be overpriced Floyd may move on.

144: R4P41
TE HUNTER BRYANT
WASHINGTON

Hugely productive, available only due his size, which is the same as Burton, and should be fine for the U.

159: R5P13
ILB JOE BACHIE
MICHIGAN STATE

Bolsters depth, as Trevathan likely has to go for cost reasons (and KPL might get paid too much for a backup somewhere).

163: R5P17
WR KALIJA LIPSCOMB
VANDERBILT

Gabriel has to go and Lipscomb might supply some missing speed (although projections vary a lot).

166: R5P20
DL JASON STROWBRIDGE
NORTH CAROLINA

Expecting 1, but not both, of RRH and Williams back

196: R6P17
S JAYLINN HAWKINS
CALIFORNIA

4/5 FAs at S this year. Won't all be back.

233: R7P19
OT CHARLIE HECK
NORTH CAROLINA

A flyer. Huge, experienced, and I'm a sucker for the bloodline prospects.
1999-2002: Mouth Off Sports Forum (RIP)
2002-2014: KFFL (RIP)
2014-2016: USAToday Fantasy Sports Forum (RIP)

Hello, my name is Moriarty. I have come to kill your website, prepare to die.
UOK
Site Admin

The Fanspeak Mock Draft is awesome. Here's my results of a 6 round simulation:

OT TREY SMITH
TENNESSEE

DL RAEKWON DAVIS
ALABAMA

145: R4P37
QB SAM EHLINGER
TEXAS

160: R5P13
TE HUNTER BRYANT
WASHINGTON

164: R5P17
S KYLE DUGGER
LENOIR-RHYNE

198: R6P17
G JON RUNYAN
MICHIGAN

edit - Ehlinger is returning to Texas, so this will need to be re-done.
wab
Mod

Man, I don't know how much I like the Hunter Bryant picks. He's tiny and there are going to be serious questions about his knee.
The Cooler King
Hall of Famer

Latest mock. Used drafteks rankings.

43: R2P11, OT MEKHI BECTON , LOUISVILLE
Just a massive massive guy, but can still move. Garnering tons of interest and if he tests well at the combine could easily shoot up to Rd1. OT is definitely a long term need, if not a 2020 need and guys with his profile just don't pop up often. Take the chance.

50: R2P18, RB TRAVIS ETIENNE , CLEMSON
A repeat pick of mine I keep coming back to. A HR threat who would be great as part of a RB rotation.

144: R4P41, DL NEVILLE GALLIMORE , OKLAHOMA
Not the sexiest pick, but reliable looking NT prospect. Hopefully an immediate Nick Williams replacement who I think gets a decent contract and hopefully nets the Bears a comp pick. Eventual Goldman replacement.

159: R5P13, G DAMIEN LEWIS , LSU
Actually struggled to find a ton of info on him, but the position need and value seemed appropriate. I assume the Bears will cover a starting RG in FA, but Lewis can be another development piece alongside Bars.

163: R5P17, QB KELLEN MOND, TEXAS A&M
Another pick I keep coming back to. But he may still not declare. If he does, he'd be a great Rd 4/5 pick. They can't ignore a developmental QB in this draft, IMO.

166: R5P20, CB AMIK ROBERTSON, LOUISIANA TECH
Ball hawking CB (14 INT) . Most likely projects as a nickel due to his size (5'9" 185)

196: R6P17, S JULIAN BLACKMON , UTAH
A developmental S, but could become an eventual starter next to Jackson and let Jackson play the single high role. At the very least the Bears need S depth.

233: R7P19, S JEREMY CHINN , S. ILLINOIS
Doubling up at S depth with an interesting small school prospect. Brings nice size and dominated his level.
Hoog
Player of the Month

Fanspeak has some funky rankings and not all the correct picks but I did score pretty well just catering to what they wanted. Until they are finally set on picks and players who are eligible, I did my own mock draft:

43 (R2)- Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville (if he wasn't there I was going with Prince Tega Wanogho- I'm pretty locked in on a OT here)

**Trade: Bears #50 and our 5th round pick to Tennessee for #61, #93, and their 4th round

61 (R2)- AJ Terrell, CB, Clemson (good CB class pushes down Terrell, Bryce Hall, Jaylon Johnson, or Cameron Dantzler- pick one)

93 (R3)- Bryce Perkins, QB, Virginia (really want to see this kid in our uniform, too early? I think he will be a riser)

125 (R4)- Jared Mayden, S, Alabama (pair Jackson with another former Bama player, good looking SS with coverage skills)

Comp (R4)- Bryce Huff, OLB, Memphis (very underrated OLB with upside pass rush and excellent coverage skills)

**TRADE: Our 6th and 7th 2020 and 6th 2021 to Miami for pick 133 R5

133 (R5)- Logan Stenberg, RG, Kentucky (the road grader we need but decent pass protection also, moved up to get him.)

140 (R5)- Cameron Brown, LB, Penn State (ideally inside backer but has some rush skills also)

186 (R6)- DaVon Hamilton, NT, OSU (good anchor with some athleticism to cover some on the edge if needed)

***All pick slots were estimated by assigned picks at this point.
DaSuperfan
Crafty Veteran

I'll play along. See below. Used Matt Miller board. Official Draft Order and on Difficult:

QB JACOB EASON
WASHINGTON

TE BRYCEN HOPKINS
PURDUE

EDGE TREVON HILL
MIAMI

S SHYHEIM CARTER
ALABAMA

G SHANE LEMIEUX
OREGON

EDGE KENNY WILLEKES
MICHIGAN STATE

CB JAMES PIERRE
FLORIDA ATLANTIC

OT JUSTIN HERRON
WAKE FOREST

I know Eason is a major boom or bust pick in R2. But decided to do something different than what I've seen in a lot of recent mocks. Hopkins at 50 is a steal IMO. I think he's the best TE in this class. I wanted to address OL in R2, but thought QB and the void at TE was greater than filling in the void at RG for example. I also didn't see an OT that I was really enthralled with in R2 to pull the trigger over Eason or Hopkins.
Never Die Easy
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

Picked 5 rounds:

Rd 2, Pick 43: TYLER BIADASZ, Wisconsin, C. Move Whitehair to RG
Rd 2, Pick 50: MEKHI BECTON, Louisville, OT. I doubt he's still around but this would be a good luxury pick for the OL
Rd 4, Pick 144: COLBY PARKINSON, Stanford, TE. Good size and knows how to use it. Comes from a school which has produced several pros at the position
Rd 5, Pick 159: KHALIL TATE, Arizona, QB. Another I'd consider at this spot, similar in playing style is Tyler Huntley from Utah. Not offered in the Fanspeak draft but would get strong consideration is James Morgan from Florida International
Rd 5, Pick 163: JARED MAYDEN , Alabama, S. Can play strong safety and allow Eddie Jackson to play at free safety. Good ballhawker in 2019
Rd 5, Pick 166: JARED MAYDEN, Stanford, OLB. Good size, got after the QB in 2019. Gives more flexibility with Floyd.
Drafts are like snowflakes, no two are alike.
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

Grizzled wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:10 am Picked 5 rounds:

Rd 2, Pick 43: TYLER BIADASZ, Wisconsin, C. Move Whitehair to RG
Rd 2, Pick 50: MEKHI BECTON, Louisville, OT. I doubt he's still around but this would be a good luxury pick for the OL
Rd 4, Pick 144: COLBY PARKINSON, Stanford, TE. Good size and knows how to use it. Comes from a school which has produced several pros at the position
Rd 5, Pick 159: KHALIL TATE, Arizona, QB. Another I'd consider at this spot, similar in playing style is Tyler Huntley from Utah. Not offered in the Fanspeak draft but would get strong consideration is James Morgan from Florida International
Rd 5, Pick 163: JARED MAYDEN , Alabama, S. Can play strong safety and allow Eddie Jackson to play at free safety. Good ballhawker in 2019
Rd 5, Pick 166: JARED MAYDEN, Stanford, OLB. Good size, got after the QB in 2019. Gives more flexibility with Floyd.
If those two guys are our picks in round 2 I would be crying tears of joy.
wab
Mod

My first Fanspeak mock...

C TYLER BIADASZ
WISCONSIN
As I've mentioned, I think he's the top center in the draft and will probably go in the early 20's. But he was there and it allows Whitehair and Daniels to play guard.

TE BRYCEN HOPKINS
PURDUE
Even if the Bears do sign someone like Ebron, this position needs overhauled.

OT HAKEEM ADENIJI
KANSAS
Incredibly athletic OT. Really good technician, but kind of...boring, which isn't a bad thing. I'll be interested to see his measurements at the Combine.

EDGE KENDALL COLEMAN
SYRACUSE
Highly underrated pass rusher who projects better as a stand up player than a true DE.

S JORDAN FULLER
OHIO STATE
Good size, good athlete, really good instincts. Not physical and a below average tackler.

DL DAVON HAMILTON
OHIO STATE
Powerful and experienced. Wasn't ultra productive, but that might be due to what Ohio State asked him to do. Moves really really well.

QB KHALIL TATE
ARIZONA
Mesmerizing physical gifts. Needs refinement as a passer.

WR TYRIE CLEVELAND
FLORIDA
Blazing speed, but not an advanced route runner.
crueltyabc
Hall of Famer

This looks like a tough year for the Bears to get a value guy at EDGE. There are big voids in the 2nd and 4th round ranges. Are you guys finding players that could credibly replace Floyd if they decide they don't want to pay him $13m, or are you just taking swings in the 5th?
xyt in the discord chats
wab
Mod

crueltyabc wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:28 pm This looks like a tough year for the Bears to get a value guy at EDGE. There are big voids in the 2nd and 4th round ranges. Are you guys finding players that could credibly replace Floyd if they decide they don't want to pay him $13m, or are you just taking swings in the 5th?
Pretty much just taking swings at guys with certain traits and some upside.

Outside of 4-5 guys, it's just not a great year for edge rushers. With the exception of CB, it's a down year for defense in the draft overall.
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

Outside of Chase Young, Isaiah Simmons, Jeffrey Okudah, and a few others, it's not a strong defensive draft. There are guys with potential, we'll see if the Pace magic can uncover them.
crueltyabc
Hall of Famer

I've been targeting Reagor so I'm a little bitter that I'm now gonna look like I'm jumping on a bandwagon from the other thread.

But anyway, I see him as a viable replacement for Gabriel. I'm drafting based on team needs (in no order because it'll depend on FAs)

OG/C
TE
WR
CB
SS
EDGE

I haven't learned the late rounders yet, so here are my attempts at adding 2020 starters and contributors:

Depending on Gabriel, RRH/Nick Williams, TE signing
43: R2P11 WR JALEN REAGOR TCU
50: R2P18 TE BRYCEN HOPKINS PURDUE
144: R4P41 DL JORDAN ELLIOTT MISSOURI

Depending on Gabriel, OG signing
43: R2P11 OT MEKHI BECTON LOUISVILLE
50: R2P18 WR JALEN REAGOR TCU
144: R4P41 G DAMIEN LEWIS LSU

Depending on SS signing, TE signing, Miller's health
43: R2P11 TE COLE KMET NOTRE DAME
50: R2P18 S XAIVER MCKINNEY ALABAMA
144: R4P41 WR DEVIN DUVERNAY TEXAS
xyt in the discord chats
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

crueltyabc wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:20 pm I've been targeting Reagor so I'm a little bitter that I'm now gonna look like I'm jumping on a bandwagon from the other thread.

But anyway, I see him as a viable replacement for Gabriel. I'm drafting based on team needs (in no order because it'll depend on FAs)

OG/C
TE
WR
CB
SS
EDGE

I haven't learned the late rounders yet, so here are my attempts at adding 2020 starters and contributors:

Depending on Gabriel, RRH/Nick Williams, TE signing
43: R2P11 WR JALEN REAGOR TCU
50: R2P18 TE BRYCEN HOPKINS PURDUE
144: R4P41 DL JORDAN ELLIOTT MISSOURI

Depending on Gabriel, OG signing
43: R2P11 OT MEKHI BECTON LOUISVILLE
50: R2P18 WR JALEN REAGOR TCU
144: R4P41 G DAMIEN LEWIS LSU

Depending on SS signing, TE signing, Miller's health
43: R2P11 TE COLE KMET NOTRE DAME
50: R2P18 S XAIVER MCKINNEY ALABAMA
144: R4P41 WR DEVIN DUVERNAY TEXAS
I just can't see WR in the 2nd round, too many higher priorities even if the Bears part ways with Gabriel. TE, OL, possibly strong safety although the pickings are slim at the top of the draft except for McKinney and Delpit, who's going in the first.
AZ_Bearfan
MVP

43: R2P11 C TYLER BIADASZ
WISCONSIN

Best Center in the draft. Will allow us to have a massive inside presence on the line with Whitehair and Daniel anchoring the guard spots.

50: R2P18 S XAIVER MCKINNEY
ALABAMA

Nose for the football. Great closing speed when defending the run. Another great NFL safety from Saban.

144: R4P41 TE COLBY PARKINSON
STANFORD

I don't know too much about this guy other than he may be a bit too tall to get leverage in run blocking. But his football IQ is high and he is a big target for a QB looking for an outlet.

159: R5P13 LB JORDYN BROOKS
TEXAS TECH

Pick was based on value available, I know little to nothing about this guy.

163: R5P17 DL BRODERICK WASHINGTON
TEXAS TECH

This is a reach since I think his draft stock has been falling, but he's the highest-graded interior defender against the run in the Big 12 and we need some big boys on the interior for depth.

166: R5P20 EDGE BRYCE STERK
MONTANA STATE

Not a great draft for EDGE guys, but I still think we need to try and get another rusher to push Floyd.

196: R6P17 QB KHALIL TATE
ARIZONA

I would be over the moon with landing Tate. But I'm a big U of A homer, so factor that in.

233: R7P19 OT VICTOR JOHNSON
APPALACHIAN STATE

Plug him in at backup guard and slide him out to tackle in a couple years.
AZ_Bearfan
MVP

I really, really wanted to get Jauan Jennings late. Dude reminds me of a young Brandon Marshall, but I waited too long and he was taken one pick before my 7th round pick.
crueltyabc
Hall of Famer

I'm going to keep beating the WR drum:

1. It's one of the deeper positions in the draft so there'll be starting quality guys available. If you've done mocks I know you've seen this. That just makes smart for long term franchise building

2. Gabriel hasn't REALLY played up to his contract, and the Bears could use that money for other things. The Bears are currently spending the 3rd most in the NFL on the WR position, which is shameful when you consider the production. They need to get younger and cheaper (and better).

3. Behind Gabriel we have Miller who can't stay on the field let alone line up correctly, Ridley who couldn't beat out Wims for reps last season, and Wims.

4. The Bears were bottom five in explosive pass plays last year. None of the Bears WRs are a homerun threat in terms of deep speed or RAC skills. Even the most ardent Mitch supporter on this board would not say that he's going to consistently string together long drives because there are like QBs in the NFL who can do it.
xyt in the discord chats
The Cooler King
Hall of Famer

crueltyabc wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:16 pm I'm going to keep beating the WR drum:

1. It's one of the deeper positions in the draft so there'll be starting quality guys available. If you've done mocks I know you've seen this. That just makes smart for long term franchise building

2. Gabriel hasn't REALLY played up to his contract, and the Bears could use that money for other things. The Bears are currently spending the 3rd most in the NFL on the WR position, which is shameful when you consider the production. They need to get younger and cheaper (and better).

3. Behind Gabriel we have Miller who can't stay on the field let alone line up correctly, Ridley who couldn't beat out Wims for reps last season, and Wims.

4. The Bears were bottom five in explosive pass plays last year. None of the Bears WRs are a homerun threat in terms of deep speed or RAC skills. Even the most ardent Mitch supporter on this board would not say that he's going to consistently string together long drives because there are like QBs in the NFL who can do it.
Not mentioned in this depth is Patterson who feels like he was way under utilized and could provide some explosive plays.

Depending hie you feel about Cohen as a WR, Robinson, Miller, Cohen, Patterson, Wims, Ridley isn't a bad group (if you cut Gabriel), but they do need to be better utlized, and would be a little slow if a group. Could be another spot open, but those end of the roster spots always are tough, and you'll have decisions at spots like RB and TE as well as D spots.

Well also see if they do anything with a Robinson extension. If they don't, WR is potentially a big problem in 21/22 and at that point I think WR is a viable pick anywhere on the draft board.
crueltyabc
Hall of Famer

I hear what you're saying about Patterson, but I think he's a little old to suddenly become a WR. Seems like the dude just can't do it. Gabriel missed the last 5 games and those targets went to Miller and Wims - no real increase to Patterson. Patterson is WR6 to me until proven otherwise.
xyt in the discord chats
UOK
Site Admin

Patterson's basically a halfback/"U."
AZ_Bearfan
MVP

I'm trying to force one of these mock drafts to allow me to get Cushenberry, Trautman and Gordon with our first 3 picks.... it's just not playing along with my dream scenarios.
The Cooler King
Hall of Famer

crueltyabc wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:32 pm I hear what you're saying about Patterson, but I think he's a little old to suddenly become a WR. Seems like the dude just can't do it. Gabriel missed the last 5 games and those targets went to Miller and Wims - no real increase to Patterson. Patterson is WR6 to me until proven otherwise.
There's been one year besides last where he put up WR6 type numbers. He clearly has shown a capacity to be used more than he was by Nagy last year.
crueltyabc
Hall of Famer

Minnesota force fed him the ball because he was an early draft pick. His yards look good but his efficiency stats (yards/target for example) are trash. The Patriots have a HOF QB and better OC/playcaller than the Bears so I'm inclined to call those numbers "aspirational". So basically you can point at the 2017 Raiders and say "look this guy is a competent WR3 in terms of production" and I have to agree with you.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/ ... ttCo00.htm

I'll change my position: I not willing to bet that Nagy and Trubisky can reproduce this guy's best season. I think he can be more than he was last year, but I still want a replacement for Gabriel who is conventional and talented WR
xyt in the discord chats
wab
Mod

The Cooler King wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:59 pm
crueltyabc wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:32 pm I hear what you're saying about Patterson, but I think he's a little old to suddenly become a WR. Seems like the dude just can't do it. Gabriel missed the last 5 games and those targets went to Miller and Wims - no real increase to Patterson. Patterson is WR6 to me until proven otherwise.
There's been one year besides last where he put up WR6 type numbers. He clearly has shown a capacity to be used more than he was by Nagy last year.
I mean his career high is like 470 yards, and that was as a rookie. He averages less than 280 yards per season. That's maybe not WR6 numbers, but it's WR4/5 numbers.
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

AZ_Bearfan wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:09 pm 43: R2P11 C TYLER BIADASZ
WISCONSIN

Best Center in the draft. Will allow us to have a massive inside presence on the line with Whitehair and Daniel anchoring the guard spots.

50: R2P18 S XAIVER MCKINNEY
ALABAMA

Nose for the football. Great closing speed when defending the run. Another great NFL safety from Saban.

144: R4P41 TE COLBY PARKINSON
STANFORD

I don't know too much about this guy other than he may be a bit too tall to get leverage in run blocking. But his football IQ is high and he is a big target for a QB looking for an outlet.

159: R5P13 LB JORDYN BROOKS
TEXAS TECH

Pick was based on value available, I know little to nothing about this guy.

163: R5P17 DL BRODERICK WASHINGTON
TEXAS TECH

This is a reach since I think his draft stock has been falling, but he's the highest-graded interior defender against the run in the Big 12 and we need some big boys on the interior for depth.

166: R5P20 EDGE BRYCE STERK
MONTANA STATE

Not a great draft for EDGE guys, but I still think we need to try and get another rusher to push Floyd.

196: R6P17 QB KHALIL TATE
ARIZONA

I would be over the moon with landing Tate. But I'm a big U of A homer, so factor that in.

233: R7P19 OT VICTOR JOHNSON
APPALACHIAN STATE

Plug him in at backup guard and slide him out to tackle in a couple years.
From your computer to Pace’s eyes.
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

wab wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:24 pm
The Cooler King wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:59 pm

I mean his career high is like 470 yards, and that was as a rookie. He averages less than 280 yards per season. That's maybe not WR6 numbers, but it's WR4/5 numbers.
Take a look at all the articles from the past about how shitty a route runner and about not running the correct routes about him. Google it and multiple articles come up, some with really damning replay graphics that just show WR isn't all about speed. Trust me, being in SD we are stuck with the damn vikings games all the time.

Then look at plays where he was suppose to be a decoy, and he just stood there this past season. It happened multiple times in goal line situations where his guy peeled off when he saw he wasn't doing anything and impacted the play.

He couldn't do jack shit as a WR when he had Tom Brady as a QB for christ's sake. Almost all his receptions came as a running back.

Dude is not, nor ever going to be a WR that produces consistently. He's another gadget guy/KR.
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

I tried it just for fun. Hated the entire draft, lol.

C LLOYD CUSHENBERRY
LSU
TE ADAM TRAUTMAN
DAYTON
S ANTOINE BROOKS JR.
MARYLAND
G JON RUNYAN
MICHIGAN
DL DAVON HAMILTON
OHIO STATE
CB KINDLE VILDOR
GEORGIA SOUTHERN
EDGE CHAUNCEY RIVERS
MISSISSIPPI STATE
EDGE OLUWOLE BETIKU
ILLINOIS
thunderspirit
Head Coach

southdakbearfan wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:45 pm I tried it just for fun. Hated the entire draft, lol.

C LLOYD CUSHENBERRY
LSU
TE ADAM TRAUTMAN
DAYTON
S ANTOINE BROOKS JR.
MARYLAND
G JON RUNYAN
MICHIGAN
DL DAVON HAMILTON
OHIO STATE
CB KINDLE VILDOR
GEORGIA SOUTHERN
EDGE CHAUNCEY RIVERS
MISSISSIPPI STATE
EDGE OLUWOLE BETIKU
ILLINOIS
I have to admit, I love nearly every pick in this draft. :thumbsup:
KFFL refugee.

dplank wrote:I agree with Rich here
RichH55 wrote: Dplank is correct
:shocked:
thunderspirit
Head Coach

Did this today instead of work. :evilgrin:
Drafting off of Fanspeak (Steve) list, in premium mode.

Traded 2-42 to LA RAMS for 2-52, 4-123, and 7-234.
  • This comes out lighter than I'd've liked according to the Rich Hill revised trade chart, but the factors here were a flurry of guys I liked going off just ahead of me (J. Greenard, J. Uche, T. Lewis, C. Kmet) and wanting an extra 4th. C'est la vie.
2-50: Prince Tega Wanogho, t, Auburn
  • Wanogho is a gamble, no doubt about it. But the spot felt about right for it. If he busts, I might be out of my imaginary Bears GM job.
2-52: Brycen Hopkins, te, Purdue
  • Hopkins was the 3rd tight end off the board after Kmet and Adam Trautman; those are my top 3 too. I think the dropoff after Hopkins is pretty steep myself.
4-123: Alex Highsmith, edge, Charlotte
  • Highsmith had a nice Shrine Game, and he might jump up at the Combine if he does well, who knows. He looks like a 4th round flyer to me, who might develop into something.
4-144: AJ Green, cb, Oklahoma St
  • He'll need to tackle better than he did in the Big 12 if he wants to play, but he's skilled and speedy.
5-163: Julian Blackmon, s, Utah
  • Unlikely to run well enough to go much earlier. He can play, though. A former CB, like the Bears prefer in their safeties.
5-166: Binjimen Victor, wr, Ohio St
  • One of twelve receivers that went in a span of 30 picks. If he runs better than his tape shows he'll go a lot sooner. Needs to get stronger.
6-196: James Morgan, qb, Florida International
  • Take a QB every year, Ryan Pace. Who knows how he'll pan out?
7-226: Robert Windsor, dl, Penn St
  • Might be able to 5-technique. Might not.
7-233: Salvon Ahmed, rb, Washington
  • Speed to burn. Not a lot of evidence he's more than merely fast.
7-234: Trystan Colon-Castillo, c/g, Missouri
  • This one is a sentimental pick. I'm a fan and hope this kid makes it.
KFFL refugee.

dplank wrote:I agree with Rich here
RichH55 wrote: Dplank is correct
:shocked: