Kareem Hunt is a moron

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

UOK
Site Admin

AZ_Bearfan
MVP

I never knew how easy it would be to piss away millions of unmade dollars.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

And this is a guy peeps wanted here? This guy really just doesn't get it.
UOK
Site Admin

Otis Day wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:58 pm And this is a guy peeps wanted here? This guy really just doesn't get it.
We wanted Josh Gordon too. There's no denying talent and god-given skill on the field. It's crow we ALL have to eat when a person in denial of their own selfishness continues to plod through life determined to undo their usefulness and profitability.
Xee
Site Admin

Otis Day wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:58 pm And this is a guy peeps wanted here? This guy really just doesn't get it.
Some people never get it. I'm watching Netflix's new docu-series on Aaron Hernandez and granted, this guy had a shitty upbringing but after he went off to college in another state and separated himself from that past, he at least had the chance to start over. But for whatever reason, he couldn't do it and instead kept returning to his home town and putting himself in horrible situations. Dude had everything.
wab
Mod

Xee wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:19 pm
Some people never get it. I'm watching Netflix's new docu-series on Aaron Hernandez and granted, this guy had a shitty upbringing but after he went off to college in another state and separated himself from that past, he at least had the chance to start over. But for whatever reason, he couldn't do it and instead kept returning to his home town and putting himself in horrible situations. Dude had everything.
I also think Aaron Hernandez was as dumb as a rock.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

I just have a bad attitude because I deal with criminals on a daily basis. Unfortunately for me, 95% never change. The other 5%, they were just peeps who made a stupid mistake and were not bad to begin with.
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

Otis Day wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:46 pm I just have a bad attitude because I deal with criminals on a daily basis. Unfortunately for me, 95% never change. The other 5%, they were just peeps who made a stupid mistake and were not bad to begin with.
With your job that five 0ercent is broken down to 1% not bad to begin with. 4% smart enough to get away with it now. My old man was on paper for a while, didnt overly change him but he learned what not to do.