Good news everyone

Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs/Sox, & general discussion

Moderator: wab

Rusty Trombagent
Hall of Famer

SO, the necessary backstory: I've had a very shitty 2020, in that my wife has had a tremendously shitty 2020. Both of her parents and one of her grandfathers all died from cancer within weeks of each other. IT'S INSANE. Also in that span of time, she found a lump, and after the mamogram and a biopsy and a few consultations she's going to be fine, but all that at once has been phenomenally nerve wracking.
Add to that that my job, for Covid related reasons, has been batshit in sane for awhile now and I've been having a rough one.

WHY DO YOU CARE? Because my fantasy league that I commish got together secretly and bought a cameo of Rex Grossman for me, AND REX PROMISED ME THE BEARS ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL:

https://www.cameo.com/v/Fgug6Oe0F?_bran ... letedEmail

(only thing that needs explanation is that our league is currently called "forever tainted")
UOK
Site Admin

Haha, I love that "I'm being sort of paid" enthusiasm that only Cameo can provide. That's pretty awesome to get a message from the sex cannon.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

Glad he didn't get hurt delivering the message.

Hang in there Rusty, things will get better.
Johnny Bollocks
Journeyman

Glad he didn't have to pass the message to you. It would have wound up with someone else.
G08
Hall of Famer

RustyTrubisky wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:02 pm SO, the necessary backstory: I've had a very shitty 2020, in that my wife has had a tremendously shitty 2020. Both of her parents and one of her grandfathers all died from cancer within weeks of each other. IT'S INSANE. Also in that span of time, she found a lump, and after the mamogram and a biopsy and a few consultations she's going to be fine, but all that at once has been phenomenally nerve wracking.
Add to that that my job, for Covid related reasons, has been batshit in sane for awhile now and I've been having a rough one.

WHY DO YOU CARE? Because my fantasy league that I commish got together secretly and bought a cameo of Rex Grossman for me, AND REX PROMISED ME THE BEARS ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL:

https://www.cameo.com/v/Fgug6Oe0F?_bran ... letedEmail

(only thing that needs explanation is that our league is currently called "forever tainted")
Awesome!! I'm sorry it's been shitty for ya bud, here's to things turning around the second half of this year :)
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"