Bears offer full refunds to season ticket holders

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

dplank
Hall of Famer

Fair move, glad they are doing it. Curious for anyone on this board who has season tickets *cough* wulfy *cough*, will you take them up on it?

https://chicago.suntimes.com/bears/2020 ... s-concerns
IE
Hall of Famer

So if you have a PSL you keep the PSL but get a "bye" on this season? That's a great deal for the ticket holders.
2023 Chicago Bears... emerging from a long hibernation, and hungry!
Richie
MVP

I would still go if there was something like a 20% capacity limit. A lot may opt out of a situation like that, though.
wulfy
MVP

Yeah, saw this yesterday .... I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I don't think they'll have fans in games all season anyway, so I think a refund offer is a bit of a moot point. But if they were to do some games at 20% capacity - that would mean everyone would get 1 or 2 games to go to, I might be interested in that.

I have 4 PSL seats and my note says it has no effect on my status for future years.
dplank
Hall of Famer

Shit, I'd fly in to go at 20% if that was going to be possible. My big ass would enjoy empty seats all around me lol...
Arkansasbear
Head Coach

Well had tickets to see the Yankees and Reds in New York in April (my wife had won a trip through work that was going to be awesome - we had a meeting with Drew Brees and A-Rod and a "back-stage tour" of Yankee stadium as well). The trip was of course cancelled and finally the game was.

Had awesome seats through Seat Geek and once MLB finally cancelled the game after almost three months (they were saying it was just delayed until that point) they offered to give me 120% credit towards any purchase I made in the next 12 months. Given that I don't know there will be anything to go to (or if there is, the price may be jacked through the roof) I asked just for my money back. They said they could and I'm still waiting 3 3 weeks later.