TE - Jesper Horsted
WR - Thomas Ives
WR - Reggie Davis
WR - Rodney Adams
QB - Tyler Bray
The Grizzly One
Crafty Veteran

No Toliver is shocking to me.
I'm gone. Have a nice life. I'm clearly not wanted here.
HisRoyalSweetness
Hall of Famer

Tolliver is joining the Broncos practice squad according to the Tribune. It's quite a fall from competing for a starting job to not even making the roster. Maybe the Bears were interested in putting him on their practice squad but he preferred his chances with Fangio.
The Grizzly One
Crafty Veteran

HisRoyalSweetness wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:30 pm Tolliver is joining the Broncos practice squad according to the Tribune. It's quite a fall from competing for a starting job to not even making the roster. Maybe the Bears were interested in putting him on their practice squad but he preferred his chances with Fangio.
That makes sense.
I'm gone. Have a nice life. I'm clearly not wanted here.
Arkansasbear
Head Coach

It appears they just liked Vildor More

https://sportsmockery.com/2020/09/how-d ... y-culprit/
wab
Mod

HisRoyalSweetness wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:30 pm Tolliver is joining the Broncos practice squad according to the Tribune. It's quite a fall from competing for a starting job to not even making the roster. Maybe the Bears were interested in putting him on their practice squad but he preferred his chances with Fangio.
I've been a huge Toliver fan since he was at LSU. I'm sad to see him not part of the roster, but he probably fits Fangio's defense better. I think he really has the chance at a bright future in the NFL.
Moriarty
Hall of Famer

Arkansasbear wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:49 pm It appears they just liked Vildor More

https://sportsmockery.com/2020/09/how-d ... y-culprit/
I don't think Toliver's fall can be explained by Vildor.

Tolliver didn't just lose a roster spot to Vildor (and as a R5, he was always a near-lock, anyway) - he also lost one to Shelley, who was behind him all of last year.
1999-2002: Mouth Off Sports Forum (RIP)
2002-2014: KFFL (RIP)
2014-2016: USAToday Fantasy Sports Forum (RIP)

Hello, my name is Moriarty. I have come to kill your website, prepare to die.
HisRoyalSweetness
Hall of Famer

wab wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:04 am
I've been a huge Toliver fan since he was at LSU. I'm sad to see him not part of the roster, but he probably fits Fangio's defense better. I think he really has the chance at a bright future in the NFL.
Two years on the fringes of one of the league's best defenses to a place on another team's practice squad, he's not trending in the right direction wab. If he doesn't get a chance to be elevated to the Bronco's roster this season then his future isn't going to be bright at all.
wab
Mod

HisRoyalSweetness wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:13 am
wab wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:04 am

Two years on the fringes of one of the league's best defenses to a place on another team's practice squad, he's not trending in the right direction wab. If he doesn't get a chance to be elevated to the Bronco's roster this season then his future isn't going to be bright at all.
Has "a chance at" a bright future.