Draft Rumor

College football and the NFL Draft

Moderator: wab

Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

My buddy is a huge 49'er fan, and just texted me that a California writer checked into Wilson's Instagram. apparently he's following almost all of SF's roster, and the 49'ers and Falcons as teams....but nothing with the Jets.

I would find it hilarious if this was just a gag from Wilson, but we'll see if the fire follows the smoke on draft day.
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

It ain't up to Wilson where he's drafted unless he pulls an Elway/Eli Manning and refuse to go to the team selecting him.
Drafts are like snowflakes, no two are alike.
crueltyabc
Hall of Famer

Raises the question: do the jets hate their fans enough to draft Mac Jones at 2?
xyt in the discord chats
Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

crueltyabc wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:35 am Raises the question: do the jets hate their fans enough to draft Mac Jones at 2?
Or did they decide on Fields to make @thunderspirit happy ;)
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

crueltyabc wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:35 am Raises the question: do the jets hate their fans enough to draft Mac Jones at 2?
God, that would be worth watching the draft just if that occurred.
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

God, that would be worth watching the draft just if that occurred.
thunderspirit
Head Coach

Atkins&Rebel wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:53 am
Or did they decide on Fields to make @thunderspirit happy ;)
:toast: :thumbsup:

Everything I've heard/read is that the Jets are all in on Zach Wilson. I think that's as set in stone as Lawrence to the Jaguars.

#3 is where any intrigue begins, and it certainly seems like that's down to Jones or Lance, not Fields.
¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
KFFL refugee.

dplank wrote:I agree with Rich here
RichH55 wrote: Dplank is correct
:shocked:
The Cooler King
Hall of Famer

Maybe he just grew up a 9ers fan?
Arkansasbear
Head Coach

It took me a second on that. When I read Wilson, Russell Wilson popped into my head.

I think because once he started getting all the hype and we would have zero chance at drafting him, he's kind of out of sight out of mind.