Happy 4th 2021..

Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs/Sox, & general discussion

Moderator: wab

docc
Head Coach

We all lived !! Well not everyone..as we had several friends die..and several good clients..

So celibate freedom and being fukin ALIVE>>

Enjoy gents..
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

Likewise.

Happy 4th to you all.

I'm going to a ballgame this weekend, fishing and continuing to work on the home projects the Mrs. and I have going on.
UOK
Site Admin

Just got back from Cincinnati watching the Cubs lose to the Reds with my dad and brother. Great time, beautiful weather, very good ballpark. Today I'm day-drinking with some friends and tomorrow I'm off work, planning to do fuck-all.

Good, good weekend.
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

My favorite holiday.

The founding fathers really gave this country a great premise.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
wab
Mod

I had a pretty great weekend. Smoked meats, pool time, fireworks, drinks, naps. It was legit nice.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

had a nice mellow 4th with a small group of friends ... weather cooperated so we were able to lounge on the deck with a changing menu of items from the grill ... and we could see the distant fireworks right from their backyard ... nice day all around
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
Xee
Site Admin

Had a small group friends and family over for a lunch in the backyard. Luckily we have a shady spot so were able to enjoy the meal and talk for a bit until it started getting hot; after that we just headed inside and had dessert and talked some more. Was really laid back and probably the first time we had a get-together like that in over a year.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

We celebrate the 4th on the 3rd. My son spends way too much (over $3000 at least) on fireworks. He also rented a bouncy house for the young kids. We meet out to my bro in laws' place. Sit around, drink beer and chat for a couple of hrs until it gets dark. We then light off the fireworks. There was 4 of us this year. He had 72 boxes of stuff. It was a helluva show. It is usually better than some small towns around us. It was a pretty impressive grand finale.