Don't be last in fantasy football

For you fantasy football weirdos and degenerate gamblers

Moderator: wab

Arkansasbear
Head Coach

So I wasn't sure where to put this but I thought this was the best place.

Some guy finished last in his fantasy football league and the punishment for finishing last was to spend 24 hours in a Waffle House (although Dazz Newsome might argue that should be the prize for winning). He could get out one hour early for each waffle he ate and he ate 9 so got out in 15 hours.

As a note since it appears Chicago doesn't have Waffle Houses you guys may not know about their waffles. They are big and thick. Eating 9 even over 15 hours wouldn't be an easy task for most people.

Side note - in college they had an all you could eat at the waffle house near by (I think it was $5 back in '89). A couple of guys on the football team started going and word spread and pretty soon we had about the whole team show up and some of the OL would have a waffle challenge to see who could eat the most. After I think 3 times of us showing up, they cancelled it.

https://sports.yahoo.com/full-of-waffle ... 17165.html
BearsFanInMN
Crafty Veteran

I read that article and the tweets. That was definitely one of the funnier and unique punishments
MOTML League: Eskimo Brothers
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

A buddy of mine has a son in one of these type of leagues. Last years loser had to eat 72 hot dogs (the # the Chestnut guy ate to win the contest last yr) during the week. That is 10 effin hot dogs a day!!!! I love hot dogs, but no. One year the loser had to get their legs waxed. They recorded it and texted it out. One year the loser had to perform at a comedy club on open mic night. They have a waiting list to get into this league.
BearsFanInMN
Crafty Veteran

Otis Day wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:11 pm A buddy of mine has a son in one of these type of leagues. Last years loser had to eat 72 hot dogs (the # the Chestnut guy ate to win the contest last yr) during the week. That is 10 effin hot dogs a day!!!! I love hot dogs, but no. One year the loser had to get their legs waxed. They recorded it and texted it out. One year the loser had to perform at a comedy club on open mic night. They have a waiting list to get into this league.
That is some brilliant stuff. We just have loser hold a sign saying they suck on the busy corner until 5 people honk their horn in our neighborhood league,
MOTML League: Eskimo Brothers