Rams vs. 49'ers

For all non-Bears happenings in the National Football League

Moderator: wab

Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

I'm torn on this game. I'd like to see Stafford get to a Super Bowl, but I can't stand Odell Beckham Jr. I really like the Niners offense with Kiddle and Juszczyk. I think it's awesome that Jimmy G. ignored all of the noise about Lance, and did his job. Also I'd like to see Robbie Gould get a ring.
Ditka’s dictaphone
Head Coach

I want to see the Bengals stuff the 49ers. Always had a time for the bengals, plus the Bears cuffed the bengals in the regular season.

Ultimately I’m not too bothered, the playoffs have been spectacular this year, but the 9ers and the Bengals have been underdogs all the way so I’ll root for them.
(26/09/2023) Winner of the inaugural

spudbear
MVP

I don't like either QB, Stafford or Jimmy G. They seem like consolation prizes rather than championship QB's. One of them will be going to the SB in spite of their inept play. I think the LA defense will win the game for them but the SF defense is nearly as tough if not tougher.
San Francisco has always been my favorite booing city. I don't mean the people boo louder or longer, but there is a very special intimacy. Music, that's what it is to me. One time in Kezar Stadium they gave me a standing boo.

George Halas
docc
Head Coach

Congrats...Rams vs Bengals..

All that matters is scoreboard..all the rest is emotion..