Schedule Release Night

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

spudbear
MVP

Here it is, from the mothership. This is easier than me trying to type the whole thing out manually:

Yes, the bye week is week 14. Yikes.
After Halloween in Dallas, the Bears next nine games have two tough ones (Pukers, Bills), one maybe against the Phins, and the rest winnable. And all Sunday early afternoon games (yea!). If this team can eke out 4-4 through Dallas, who knows if they can show improvement over the season? Perchance to dream...

The link above also has info about ticket purchases and other things for fans to consider if they want to see a game live.
San Francisco has always been my favorite booing city. I don't mean the people boo louder or longer, but there is a very special intimacy. Music, that's what it is to me. One time in Kezar Stadium they gave me a standing boo.

George Halas
Bearfacts
MVP

Interesting take on the Bears schedule. Good read and not behind a paywall.

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles ... oc=right_h

The Bears' edge comes early and it's how they are very familiar with the style of play from their opponents in the first three weeks of the schedule, and four of the first five weeks. It's not the only other edge but is the main one.

In all, there are seven games the Bears have against teams the Colts faced when Eberflus and much of his staff were in Indianapolis last year. And in those games, the Colts went 7-0.