How long for Bears' D to adjust?

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Bearfacts
MVP

If by drafting Brisker it gives EJax an opportunity to go back to playing in the style he did in 2018 we may get a two'fer out of our second round pick. It's also a warning shot across the bow to Eddie to pick it up since Brisker can play FS as well and EJax has a $17 mil cap hit in 2023.

The only significant concern I have right now is whose gonna backup Justin Jones? Other than Mario Edwards who could play on passing downs we don't have another 3 tech DT on the roster and few to choose from who are on the street. Ogunjobi's return under a different deal would be welcome only if he can play this season and none of this is a surety.
Heinz D.
MVP

Bearfacts wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:47 am The only significant concern I have right now is whose gonna backup Justin Jones? Other than Mario Edwards who could play on passing downs we don't have another 3 tech DT on the roster and few to choose from who are on the street. Ogunjobi's return under a different deal would be welcome only if he can play this season and none of this is a surety.
Yeah...the D line is gonna be sort of a patchwork situation this season. Hopefully Eberflus is good enough that it doesn't become a big deal.
My mother's love was inexplicably linked to kickball.