White Sox 2022

North or South side, we're talkin' Chicago baseball

Moderator: wab

Boris13c
Hall of Famer

the White Sox have opened their season with a simply AWESOME display of how not to play winning baseball ... leading the league in errors and unable to make a pitch or get a hit when needed to me shows LaRussa is at his best (yes, that was sarcasm)

looking at the roster, they have a decent enough team, just off to a bumbling beginning

hoping for some stability to take root and things turn around
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
Bearfacts
MVP

Boris13c wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:20 pm the White Sox have opened their season with a simply AWESOME display of how not to play winning baseball ... leading the league in errors and unable to make a pitch or get a hit when needed to me shows LaRussa is at his best (yes, that was sarcasm)

looking at the roster, they have a decent enough team, just off to a bumbling beginning

hoping for some stability to take root and things turn around
And with just a few exceptions not much has changed.

If LaRussa can't do better than this with the lineup and pitching he has he needs to re-retire or be re-retired.

Typical Reinsdorf. He gets rid of LaRussa while he's one of the best in MLB then brings him back after his time has long passed.
dplank
Hall of Famer

The guy who looks like Freddie Mercury - Cease or Crase? That dude can pitch. Been watching this series because the Orioles are playing, first I've seen the Sox this year.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

2022 was a disappointment ... a pretty talented team underperformed to finish as a .500 team with no playoffs in sight

only good thing to come from this season was the news LaRussa is done and won't be back
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin