Operation Pineapple Express

Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs/Sox, & general discussion

Moderator: wab

mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

UOK please feel free to lock this thread, but please keep up the link. I wish the other thread wasn't locked, but not much I can do.

An old friend of mine is coordinating an underground rescue attempt in Afghanistan, for Americans, green card holders, and those we promised with service American freedoms.

The "conductor" of this underground rail road is a man of high moral, character, a green beret, and a professor of history. His only fault is he is friends with a knuckle dragger like me.

If you have some spare change please donate to a good cause.

https://www.operationrecovery.org/
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

I dont know where to post this but I wanted to tell a funny story. I recently was in a military base with a lot of Afghans whom where brought in to the US.

Not going into anything about any of that but let me tell this story.

So the military PX (think an Army Walmart but more booze and less everything else) is full of Afghans buying supplies. What's funny is the junk food is sold out. There are no chips, candy bars, etc.

Imagine going from eating lamb and flat bread to a mother fucking oreo. Fuck shampoo, bedding, you would be spending every cent for them double stuffed. Realistically junk food might be our secret weapon to pacifying the world.
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

If anyone is interested in this, here's a pretty good breakdown

[Shawn Ryan Show] #36 Lt. Col. Scott Mann - Operation Pineapple Express 🅴 #shawnRyanShow
https://podcastaddict.com/episode/145690827 via @PodcastAddict