Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs/Sox, & general discussion

Moderator: wab

The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you goofy bastards!

Hopefully you've got your seat on the couch reserved for the NFL today with a plateful of goodies.

Had my Friendsgiving last Saturday with a bunch of fishermen and hunters. The food was great and my buddy deep fried a turkey without one of those news stories about it exploding. LOL.

Today it's just my household family and I'm making turkey, prime rib and crab cakes (yeah that's an odd one but the wife likes them).

Tomorrow is the Main Event for me because that's the big extended family dinner out.

Have an awesome day guys!
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

The Marshall Plan wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:59 am Happy Thanksgiving to all of you goofy bastards!

Hopefully you've got your seat on the couch reserved for the NFL today with a plateful of goodies.

Had my Friendsgiving last Saturday with a bunch of fishermen and hunters. The food was great and my buddy deep fried a turkey without one of those news stories about it exploding. LOL.

Today it's just my household family and I'm making turkey, prime rib and crab cakes (yeah that's an odd one but the wife likes them).

Tomorrow is the Main Event for me because that's the big extended family dinner out.

Thanks, TMP, and hoping yours is a great day for you and family. Going to start the cooking in a bit. The usual - turkey, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole. The daughter's bringing a ham and stuffing. I'll somehow manage to see some football while cooking ....
Drafts are like snowflakes, no two are alike.
dplank
Hall of Famer

Ah poopers, I put in the wrong forum

Happy Thanksgiving all!
thunderspirit
Head Coach

Happy Thanksgiving. I'm glad I'm an adult cos my mom wouldn't have let me hang out with you fuckers.
:toast:
KFFL refugee.

dplank wrote:I agree with Rich here
RichH55 wrote: Dplank is correct
:shocked:
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

The Marshall Plan wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:59 am Happy Thanksgiving to all of you goofy bastards!

Glad none of these happened, TMP:

Drafts are like snowflakes, no two are alike.
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

Grizzled wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:41 am

Glad none of these happened, TMP:

LOL. I attribute that to the bourbon being consumed (Hey G08, guess what? I had a few the other night!) AFTER we cooked and ate dinner.
wab
Mod

I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving. I ate myself into oblivion.
Xee
Site Admin

Same here, @wab. Of course, there were a lot of leftovers so plenty of eating was done as well today. I feel like if I don't eat anything tomorrow I won't even notice.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

late to the topic, but hope everyone had a great day ... was nice enough weather wise for our group to play lawn games while we awaited the turkey to be finished ... nice fun, relaxing, and well fed day
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin