Michigan vs Ohio State

For all non-Bears happenings in the National Football League

Moderator: wab

The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

Is there anybody here NOT watching this game today?

Grizzled
Hall of Famer

The Marshall Plan wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:52 am Is there anybody here NOT watching this game today?

There's a couple of cooking shows I was thinking of watching....

I don't rank this Michigan team up there like last years. I don't think OSU gives them a beat down but I think they'll win convincingly.
Drafts are like snowflakes, no two are alike.
wab
Mod

Listening to it while driving through Kansas
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

Outstanding game.

It was close until Michigan had a drive in the second part of the 3rd quarter that went into the 4th quarter and just drained the life out of Ohio State.

Michigan put on an exhibition as to why building the OL is so important. They just pushed that DL of Ohio State's around at will. Now it's the 4th quarter and I don't think that Ohio State D even knows where they are.
dplank
Hall of Famer

wab wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:26 pm Listening to it while driving through Kansas
That’s 8 hours of pure joy 😂

Used to drive from Denver to DC once a year, just brutal
dplank
Hall of Famer

The Marshall Plan wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:50 pm Outstanding game.

It was close until Michigan had a drive in the second part of the 3rd quarter that went into the 4th quarter and just drained the life out of Ohio State.

Michigan put on an exhibition as to why building the OL is so important. They just pushed that DL of Ohio State's around at will. Now it's the 4th quarter and I don't think that Ohio State D even knows where they are.
Harbaugh is pretty good lol, dude flirted with pro teams and didn’t get the big deal he sought, so he turned around and went undefeated and beat the snot out of OSU
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

Hey, I used to live in Kansas, and couldn't agree more.

Wow, did not see this game coming. I wonder if Ohio State is looking for a new DC after the season, that's 2 ass stompings in a row to their arch rival. Can't remember a game with this many big plays. Those last 2 runs were just amazing.
dplank
Hall of Famer

Grizzled wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:20 pm Hey, I used to live in Kansas, and couldn't agree more.

Wow, did not see this game coming. I wonder if Ohio State is looking for a new DC after the season, that's 2 ass stompings in a row to their arch rival. Can't remember a game with this many big plays. Those last 2 runs were just amazing.
Maryland almost beat them last week. That's.........not good. Although, we almost beat Michigan also - a surprisingly good team for Maryland this year. Yea, let's talk about Maryland lmao....
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

And USC got blown out by Utah in the Pac 12 championship game so some are clamoring for Ohio State to make the NCAA playoffs. I don't see it, they're not conference champs but USC now has 2 losses and there's not been a 2 loss team in the playoffs.