Source: https://www.nfl.com/news/eagles-proposa ... ubmissions
- Allow players to wear No. 0 as a jersey number and allow kickers and punters to wear any numeral between 0-49 and 90-99.
- Permit a team to maintain possession of the ball after a score by substituting one offensive play -- fourth-and-20 from the kicking team's 20-yard line – in place of an onside kick attempt.
- Make the adjustment of the play clock following an instant replay reversal consistent with other timing rules.
(Los Angeles Chargers)
- Expand the coaches' challenge system to include personal fouls called on the field.
- Provide clubs more opportunities for a third challenge.
- Expand the Replay Official's jurisdiction to allow for consultation regarding penalty assessment.
- Expand the Replay Official's jurisdiction to allow for review on failed fourth down attempts.
- Make fouls for Roughing the Passer called on the field subject to replay assist and/or review by a coach's challenge.
(Los Angeles Rams)
- Expand the crackback prohibition to players who go in motion and go beyond the center to block ("split-flow block") a defender below the waist.
(New York Jets)
The other submissions on the other hand seem much more sensible. I hate these restrictions on what you can challenge and what can be reviewed. How many times have we seen bad calls on personal fouls and roughing calls in the past couple of seasons, with perfectly legitimate tackles and hits being flagged?