YouTube channels

Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs/Sox, & general discussion

Moderator: wab

dplank
Hall of Famer

TMP had a great idea in the chat room, I’m simply executing his vision here…

What are some good YouTube channels you guys watch regularly? I’ll start:

Hot Ones. It’s a show where a celebrity is interviewed while eating progressively hotter and hotter chicken wings. Notable episodes I’ve watched are: Bill Burr, Gordon Ramsey, and Henry Rollins.

Grizzled
Hall of Famer

Just signed up for a trial of YouTube TV, my provider has outrageously raised rates. So let’s hear what others are watching. At a minimum, I signed up for the last 2 weeks on their NFL package so I can see the Bears live without streaming issues.
Where are my old Chicago Bears and what have you done with them, Ryan Poles?
dplank
Hall of Famer

Hot Ones is on regular YouTube. I do wish they’d combine the two but they dont. Watched Jack Black and Kyle Gass on Hot Ones last night and it was hilarious - there’s like 12 seasons or something
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

I'm a YouTube junkie and it's how I get most of my TV entertainment.

Here are some of my favs:

MrBallen: This guy tells scary stories based on events in the news or folklore. I found him totally on accident. The video I'm linking to is the one that got me hooked.

NDYakAngler: This is my favorite fishing channel. Just a guy in his kayak fishing. Great thing to have on in the background when you're doing stuff on your computer.

Galaxy Waves: I don't if you guys are into the concept of Mental Flow, but it really helps me concentrate and be productive. This style of music helps me with that.