Rodgers won't be on the McAfee show anymore

For all non-Bears happenings in the National Football League

Moderator: wab

Arkansasbear
Head Coach

Don't want to turn this into a political thing about all he's said on there, but it appears Pat is moving on from him after his most recent comments.

Rodgers and Jimmy Kimmel (who I think reached his apex during The Man Show) have been feuding for years now. I guess Rodgers implied that Kimmel was worried about the Epstein list getting released and Kimmel had the best come back I've seen in a while. He said something along the lines of Rodgers would get two As on each report card and they were both in Aaron.
Z Bear
MVP

The season is over, Rodgers does not come on during the offseason. I listen to the show everyday in the background while working, bet you a beer that he is back on come September. Some of the biggest view on Youtube have come frrom the Tuesday shows with Rodgers, Pat is not going to push that away unless ESPN makes him.
Arkansasbear
Head Coach

Z Bear wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:08 pm The season is over, Rodgers does not come on during the offseason. I listen to the show everyday in the background while working, bet you a beer that he is back on come September. Some of the biggest view on Youtube have come frrom the Tuesday shows with Rodgers, Pat is not going to push that away unless ESPN makes him.
To here Pat tell it, he's has complete control of how the show is run, so it's his call. The piece I saw online with Pat Talking made it seem like AAron was going to on during the playoffs but he cancelled that.
Z Bear
MVP

Well that lasted all of 24 hours, Rodgers was on the show today, lol.
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

Loved Rodgers' comment that he's tired of all the BS with the Jets
Drafts are like snowflakes, no two are alike.
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

I think Rodgers just thrives on drama.
Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

Rodgers is all set with Cousins in limbo to join the Vikings...the wheel keeps on turning...
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

Atkins&Rebel wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:18 pm Rodgers is all set with Cousins in limbo to join the Vikings...the wheel keeps on turning...
I Take The Field With Fields

dplank
Hall of Famer

Rodgers is a massive tool and an epic moron. Can’t wait till his 5 minutes are over and he just goes away forever.

What is it with GB QBs that they are such terrible humans? Favre steals Covid relief funds, sends dick pics? Now Rodgers is an absolute fuckwit? What’s in the water up there?
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

The Marshall Plan wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:13 am
Atkins&Rebel wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:18 pm Rodgers is all set with Cousins in limbo to join the Vikings...the wheel keeps on turning...

:headbang:

Probably the last good Journey song. Then then went all ballady.
docc
Head Coach

dplank wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:15 am Rodgers is a massive tool and an epic moron. Can’t wait till his 5 minutes are over and he just goes away forever.

What is it with GB QBs that they are such terrible humans? Favre steals Covid relief funds, sends dick pics? Now Rodgers is an absolute fuckwit? What’s in the water up there?
Usually Cow shit..

and Bull shit