Eddie Jackson: Bears fans booing team is “unacceptable”

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

wab
Mod

I think fair is fair. If fans can boo, players can bitch about it. Neither bothers me.
dplank
Hall of Famer

Agree with Wab.

But also still think that you increase your chances of turning things around if you cheer your team on to the field vs booing them off of it. You never know, a really big random crowd cheer as they head onto the field for their 6th drive after failing their first 5 just might give them a little boost, maybe one guy is a little sharper or comes off the ball a little harder. I know it's cliche, but it really is a game of inches, and that was a very close game. I dunno, fans have very little impact on the game so I guess it really doesn't matter unless we had the ability to physically pull Nagy's head out of his ass and call more running plays.

The only benefit in booing is voicing your displeasure to the GM/Ownership, I'd save that for later in the season when messages like that need to be sent.
KOP_Snake
Head Coach

Fans can boo all they want, but can they please shut the fuck up when the offense is actually moving the ball and the QB has to cover his ear holes to hear the next play.

Also all those delay of games are inexcusable, by Trubisky and Nagy. Burning timeouts is frustrating, but just constantly taking the penalties is worse.
BeattieFeathers
Practice Squad

Pointless jibberish about nothing. Pay your ticket and boo all day if you want. This is just entertainment. Nothing important .Nothing you owe lotalty to.
AZ_Bearfan
MVP

dplank wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:00 pm Image
:rofl: