Bears online logo blue/black?

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

britbear
Player of the Month

I may have missed something, but does anyone know why the Bears logo on the mobile app and YouTube has changed to blue/black in recent weeks? I've tried to check online but found nothing. Cannot imagine that they would change the franchise colours - not this franchise...
Bleeding Navy and Orange!!! GO BEARS!!
The Cooler King
Hall of Famer

My mind is telling me I've seen them do it before. Is it some sort of draft thing?
britbear
Player of the Month

If it were a draft thing, you'd imagine it would have reverted back now a week after the draft?
Bleeding Navy and Orange!!! GO BEARS!!
The Cooler King
Hall of Famer

britbear wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:18 am If it were a draft thing, you'd imagine it would have reverted back now a week after the draft?
Sometime after rookie mini camp, if my brain isn't just totally making things up

My mind may well be inventing things.
Bearfacts
MVP

britbear wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:07 am I may have missed something, but does anyone know why the Bears logo on the mobile app and YouTube has changed to blue/black in recent weeks? I've tried to check online but found nothing. Cannot imagine that they would change the franchise colours - not this franchise...
Maybe it's a signal that the black and blues brothers are back again?????
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

Bearfacts wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 9:29 pm
britbear wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:07 am I may have missed something, but does anyone know why the Bears logo on the mobile app and YouTube has changed to blue/black in recent weeks? I've tried to check online but found nothing. Cannot imagine that they would change the franchise colours - not this franchise...
I had that poster. I'm guessing every Bears fan as a child had that poster. IIRC, that was one of many I begged my parents to take me to the town Chevy dealer to go get. The local Chevy dealer seemingly was always giving away Bears posters. I had them all.

Bearfacts
MVP

The Marshall Plan wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:50 am
Bearfacts wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 9:29 pm

I had that poster. I'm guessing every Bears fan as a child had that poster. IIRC, that was one of many I begged my parents to take me to the town Chevy dealer to go get. The local Chevy dealer seemingly was always giving away Bears posters. I had them all.

There's a Jimano's Pizza about a mile from my place. As far as I know it is the ONLY place it town to get an honest to God cracker crust Chicago Style Pizza with an anise dusted crust and good, and I mean really good Italian Saaaaasage. They even serve Old Style.....LOL.

I know the owner and he has that poster up on the wall right next to the door among many other Chicago Sports posters and memorabilia. Once a month it's a pizza from Jimanos and once a month an Italian Beef Sammich dripping au jus..... :drool: