This is us

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Bearfacts
MVP

Umbali wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:12 am I for one approve of the mentality of this year. I am tired of our GM thinking we are actual contenders. Normally we put a bandaid on it and mortgage some future. Maybe generalizing but this team needed to reset salary cap and draft picks etc..shrug
Careful. Sane commentary like this may be dangerous to your posting health. There are many miserable Bears Fans about who know very little about delayed gratification and believe we should be competing for a Super Bowl every year.
Heinz D.
MVP

Bearfacts wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:24 pm Careful. Sane commentary like this may be dangerous to your posting health. There are many miserable Bears Fans about who know very little about delayed gratification and believe we should be competing for a Super Bowl every year.
Dude! Are you having a senior moment? You're not on the old site right now! :D
My mother's love was inexplicably linked to kickball.
Bearfacts
MVP

Heinz D. wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:37 pm
Bearfacts wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:24 pm Careful. Sane commentary like this may be dangerous to your posting health. There are many miserable Bears Fans about who know very little about delayed gratification and believe we should be competing for a Super Bowl every year.
Dude! Are you having a senior moment? You're not on the old site right now! :D
I'm beginning to have senior hours now brother not just senior moments. :wheelchair: :rofl:
Heinz D.
MVP

Bearfacts wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:21 pm I'm beginning to have senior hours now brother not just senior moments. :wheelchair: :rofl:
So I have that to look forward too, along with everything else.

Wonderful. :(
Bearfacts
MVP

Heinz D. wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:20 pm
Bearfacts wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:21 pm I'm beginning to have senior hours now brother not just senior moments. :wheelchair: :rofl:
So I have that to look forward too, along with everything else.

Wonderful. :(
Between that and some of Colorado's finest homegrown my exasperation with the Bears has been reduced by 78%. :banana:

You should try it. LOL
Heinz D.
MVP

Bearfacts wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 9:30 pm Between that and some of Colorado's finest homegrown my exasperation with the Bears has been reduced by 78%. :banana:

You should try it. LOL
Wish there was a "like" button on this damn place. :frustrated:

You might be right, though...