Update: Quinn reports, says he doesn't want to be traded

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Stormtrooper
Practice Squad

Piss on it. If he don't want to be here anymore, then let's make that happen.
If my cat pisses on me one more damn time...
dplank
Hall of Famer

I think the “Mack wasn’t shopped” narrative is a bit overplayed IMO. I’m sure they tried to send him somewhere decent, but I’m also fairly certain that they got the value they were looking for. That’s consistent with Poles MO thus far. And once they got it with a decent team for Mack they took it vs dragging it out for a bit more. And then took credit as a classy move because it was one and they benefit from the “player cred” league wide (I think he burned a bit of that on the OGun deal, fair or not).

So IMO, Mack and his contract for a 2nd makes sense. I see Quinn worth a 4th, maybe a 3rd.
Bearfacts
MVP

dplank wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:50 pm I think the “Mack wasn’t shopped” narrative is a bit overplayed IMO. I’m sure they tried to send him somewhere decent, but I’m also fairly certain that they got the value they were looking for. That’s consistent with Poles MO thus far. And once they got it with a decent team for Mack they took it vs dragging it out for a bit more. And then took credit as a classy move because it was one and they benefit from the “player cred” league wide (I think he burned a bit of that on the OGun deal, fair or not).

So IMO, Mack and his contract for a 2nd makes sense. I see Quinn worth a 4th, maybe a 3rd.
Maybe but then we'll never really know will we? If he was shopped it's likely we would have read more about it and at least one other NFL GM chimed in on it saying it wasn't the case. Getting the least of what you'd take and getting the most you can often requires taking a different path than Poles seemed willing to do. And I do believe they also wanted to honor whatever desire Mack had as far as who he'd be traded to. Once a player goes up for an open auction to the highest bidder you're choosing to lose all control of that.

I don't mean to imply Poles could have gotten a load of picks for Mack but it's not a stretch to believe he might have improved his take somewhat if he'd set up a bidding war. IMHO if he plans to trade Quinn now the overall situation is much different in a number of ways. 1) He doesn't need to unburden himself of Quinn's contract, 2) The 2023 draft is still a long way off, 3) The trade deadline isn't until late October. Unless somehow Quinn chooses to force the issue Poles can take his time with this one and let it come to him.

If I'm Poles I'd be looking for more than a 4th round pick or even a 3rd. It's June. Why sell cheap when you don't have to when I believe we could get at least that much for him at the trade deadline and have the benefit of having him around for half the season helping to mentor the rookies. We have that luxury of not needing to make a deal so if someone wants Quinn make them pay the asking price or pass on any offer that isn't enough to make a trade worthwhile. We still want to win some games in 2022 right?
HurricaneBear
Head Coach

@Bearfacts i dont think I will ever agree with your assessment of Quinn(and thats ok!) as I just don't think the value is there for a guy who's always been a very good, not elite game wrecking player like a Miller or Mack. I think the league knows exactly who Robert Quinn is and the market has already spoken. I think the season starts and Quinn has a good, not great, year at best or gets dinged up and his trade value plummets to nothing. I do hope I am wrong about that because obviously your scenario is far more favorable for the Bears.

With that said, I do like your idea of trading him for a player. If they could move him for an offensive lineman that is absolutely the best scenario imo.
Bearfacts
MVP

HurricaneBear wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:47 am @Bearfacts i dont think I will ever agree with your assessment of Quinn(and thats ok!) as I just don't think the value is there for a guy who's always been a very good, not elite game wrecking player like a Miller or Mack. I think the league knows exactly who Robert Quinn is and the market has already spoken. I think the season starts and Quinn has a good, not great, year at best or gets dinged up and his trade value plummets to nothing. I do hope I am wrong about that because obviously your scenario is far more favorable for the Bears.

With that said, I do like your idea of trading him for a player. If they could move him for an offensive lineman that is absolutely the best scenario imo.
But has it? Do we know this for a fact? Do we even know if Poles has even made attempts to trade him? All I've seen so far is speculation and few pieces that have claimed teams have approached Poles about Quinn but Poles has turned them away.

I've never though or implied that Quinn is another Mack or Miller but then are either of them what they once were? Mack's best game in Chicago was his first. Denver let Miller go for 2022 2nd and 3rd round picks then LA allowed him to leave via FA so what was his worth in trade? ????? Never happened.

In 2018 Mack cost us two 1st round picks and a 6th plus what was essentially our 2020 3rd for their 2020 2nd. In 2022 we got a 2nd and a 2023 6th. Mack's value came down significantly due to injury and reduced production. The Khalil Mack who arrived in 2018 isn't the one who departed this past spring.

Conversely Quinn is coming off the best year in his career and one he managed to set a sack record during without much help from Mack or Hicks. To be honest one guy who I can compare Quinn with is Robert Mathis who rang up 19.5 sacks with Indy at age 32 and had averaged 10 sacks per year in the previous 5 years.

I don't believe Quinn will ring up 18.5 sacks in 2022 either but he's proven that he still has plenty of gas in his tank and he's been able to stay healthy which Mack could not. If he's going to a competitive team more than likely that means a lower pick(s) in whatever round(s) we accept. So a 3rd round comp pick is about equal to an early 4th.

While I might take that closer to the trade deadline or next spring I wouldn't do it now and yeah we may be gambling on his continued health and ability to produce but I'd rather do that than sell cheap long before it becomes wise to do so. IMHO there are times when it's OK to play the long game and gamble on getting what you feel something is worth.

I proposed the trade with Buffalo less because I thought the Bills would bite now after having paid Von Miller a fortune but it's an avenue I'd like Poles to explore. If he can get a young OL capable of starting for us now that's far better than a 4th round pick next April. It's early yet. Let's see what happens.
dplank
Hall of Famer

The Bills just resigned the guy - he's not going anywhere. If we really wanted him, we should have offered a more competitive contract but that ship has now sailed. Teams aren't going to move a young asset for an aging guy like Quinn IMO, our best hope is to get a future draft pick for him and then develop that player ourselves. Getting an asset back from a team going for a SB doesn't line up logically - the Bills are trying to win it this year, trading Bates doesn't help them do that. But moving a future pick doesn't hurt them at all for this season.
Heinz D.
MVP

HurricaneBear wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:26 am Is that something that happens often?
Not really, no.
Bearfacts wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:45 pm IMHO if the best anyone is offering now is a Day 3 pick I would pass if I was Poles. There's no rush to get a deal done for cap reasons or otherwise. Quinn isn't going anywhere unless Poles can get what he believes is fair value for him and I suppose eventually we'll find out what that may be.
The Bears are a (fairly) young, rebuilding team. If Quinn is demanding a trade, they really need to get him traded as soon as they can. You don't want Quinn messing with team dynamics.

But yeah, a Day Three pick is WAY too low. I don't think we'd see that, though...
My mother's love was inexplicably linked to kickball.
Bearfacts
MVP

Heinz D. wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:42 pm
HurricaneBear wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:26 am Is that something that happens often?
Not really, no.
Bearfacts wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:45 pm IMHO if the best anyone is offering now is a Day 3 pick I would pass if I was Poles. There's no rush to get a deal done for cap reasons or otherwise. Quinn isn't going anywhere unless Poles can get what he believes is fair value for him and I suppose eventually we'll find out what that may be.
The Bears are a (fairly) young, rebuilding team. If Quinn is demanding a trade, they really need to get him traded as soon as they can. You don't want Quinn messing with team dynamics.

But yeah, a Day Three pick is WAY too low. I don't think we'd see that, though...
But where have we heard that Quinn is asking to be traded? From Poles? No From Quinn himself? No. All we have is some media rumors that have never been confirmed. I gotta tell ya' brother I am sick to death of all of the media driven BS intended only to get some clicks for attention and I don't mean only in sports. It's like bullshit and lies are the new normal and we're being asked to accept that.

Well I don't.

If by chance Quinn is expecting Poles to trade him then his best bet is to show his ass in camp looking to all the world that he's ready to play his butt off again no matter who he's playing for. He's being well paid to do just that and it can only help to grease the skids as far as proving to the NFL that he's still at the top of his game and worth trading for. Being AWOL from mandatory OTA work without an excuse is bullshit unless for some reason he's convinced Poles he's better off being allowed to do that.

Think about it from this perspective.

Quinn is signed through 2024 making $13-$14 mil per year. If he gets traded that salary goes with him. If he under performs in 2022 he probably gets released next year and more than likely begins a series of one year deals for half that much or less so he has millions riding on being the same Robt. Quinn in 2022 he was in 2021 at least as far as his efforts goes. If he's staying out because he's working to get his body right so he can do that then it's a benefit to us no matter what happens.

He just needs to convince Poles of that and Poles needs to compromise.

Other than this I don't know what to say but before I'd trade him for peanuts I'd keep him around until at least the trade deadline to give the rookie or rookies who will replace him time to get adjust to the NFL game. If all he's worth now is a 4th or 5th round pick I can't believe he'll be worth any less than that come late October unless he does get seriously injured and as I posted before I would risk that vs trading him for less than he's worth to us.

That's me though. Poles will do what Poles feels best and we'll all debate it then.
Bearfacts
MVP

dplank wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:02 pm The Bills just resigned the guy - he's not going anywhere. If we really wanted him, we should have offered a more competitive contract but that ship has now sailed. Teams aren't going to move a young asset for an aging guy like Quinn IMO, our best hope is to get a future draft pick for him and then develop that player ourselves. Getting an asset back from a team going for a SB doesn't line up logically - the Bills are trying to win it this year, trading Bates doesn't help them do that. But moving a future pick doesn't hurt them at all for this season.
I think that would depend on whether or not having two top edge rushers rather than one outweighs an OG they hope to start this year who has been a backup at times in the past. I never believed the probability of getting a deal like that done was high but proposed it as one way Poles might look to get current value for trading Quinn rather than unknown future value in the 2023 draft.

In the NFL world a whole lot of things look like they don't make sense initially until all of a sudden a deal gets done. How many of us ever believed we'd be able to trade for Mack before one morning it happened? How many fans believed we'd trade for Jay Cutler before that deal got done? No matter how unlikely something may seem I will never believe anything is totally impossible.
Heinz D.
MVP

Bearfacts wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:03 pm But where have we heard that Quinn is asking to be traded? From Poles? No From Quinn himself? No. All we have is some media rumors that have never been confirmed.
And that's not even totally true, as far as I've seen, anyway. We've just got a single rumor from a highly unreliable source that other outlets are parroting.
Bearfacts wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:03 pmI gotta tell ya' brother I am sick to death of all of the media driven BS intended only to get some clicks for attention and I don't mean only in sports. It's like bullshit and lies are the new normal and we're being asked to accept that.
It's gotten to the point that a lot of folks prefer fantasy to reality, that's true.
Bearfacts wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:03 pmIf by chance Quinn is expecting Poles to trade him then his best bet is to show his ass in camp looking to all the world that he's ready to play his butt off again no matter who he's playing for. He's being well paid to do just that and it can only help to grease the skids as far as proving to the NFL that he's still at the top of his game and worth trading for. Being AWOL from mandatory OTA work without an excuse is bullshit unless for some reason he's convinced Poles he's better off being allowed to do that.
You'd think the obligatory "I wanna play for a contender" interview would have ALREADY happened with Quinn, wouldn't you? Well, whatever. As I said, this strikes me as a very weird situation. Maybe he is just getting into shape on his own? Ya got me.

Really, when you look at things big picture, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for him too demand a trade--but of course that doesn't mean he's not doing that (or will do that). We've seen even better players than Quinn do even dumber things before. If you ask me, the smart move is to stay put.
Bearfacts
MVP

Bearfacts wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:03 pmIf by chance Quinn is expecting Poles to trade him then his best bet is to show his ass in camp looking to all the world that he's ready to play his butt off again no matter who he's playing for. He's being well paid to do just that and it can only help to grease the skids as far as proving to the NFL that he's still at the top of his game and worth trading for. Being AWOL from mandatory OTA work without an excuse is bullshit unless for some reason he's convinced Poles he's better off being allowed to do that.
You'd think the obligatory "I wanna play for a contender" interview would have ALREADY happened with Quinn, wouldn't you? Well, whatever. As I said, this strikes me as a very weird situation. Maybe he is just getting into shape on his own? Ya got me.

Really, when you look at things big picture, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for him too demand a trade--but of course that doesn't mean he's not doing that (or will do that). We've seen even better players than Quinn do even dumber things before. If you ask me, the smart move is to stay put.
While I can understand wanting to play for a contender I can also understand that Quinn will be playing in a 4-3 defense he's also very intimately familiar with having somewhat resurrected his career playing in a similar defense in Dallas under Rod Marinelli. His stats were even better in 2021 but he also played far more snaps and may well be expecting do the same this year ergo his desire to get his body tuned up for that kind of work.

The up/down years deal is kinda misleading since during those years playing for the Rams when his stats were down it was attributable to his playing fewer games. His worst year with LAR when he did play 15 games he still had 8.5 sacks and 12 hits. Even in his one year with Miami he still had 6.5 sacks and 15 hits as well as 2 FF. IMHO we need to throw out 2020 because he wasn't 100% healthy all year long and he was playing as an OLB in a 3-4 front.

Last year he adapted to that role again and set a team sack record. This year he's back to playing as a DE in a 4-3.

I get the youth movement thing and yet Poles has signed some 30 year old and 30 year old plus FA to fill positions where he needed more depth and until we can get a better look at Robinson as his potential replacement we really don't know what we have in him. I have no problem with a trade I just believe there's no rush to do it and certainly not for fair value or at least what Poles considers to be fair value. And if we don't trade him at all I'm good with that too. He's been a good player for us.
Ditka’s dictaphone
Head Coach

Whether he wants out or not, he should have just turned up to mandatory training camp.

I mean it’s “mandatory”.

He’s getting paid to turn up to that too. I’d fine his ass for this lack of professional courtesy.
(26/09/2023) Winner of the inaugural

Heinz D.
MVP

Ditka’s dictaphone wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:02 pm Whether he wants out or not, he should have just turned up to mandatory training camp.

I mean it’s “mandatory”.

He’s getting paid to turn up to that too. I’d fine his ass for this lack of professional courtesy.
Oh, he'll be fined. Almost positive of that. We'll find out just how much soon, I'd wager.
Stormtrooper
Practice Squad

Ditka’s dictaphone wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:02 pm Whether he wants out or not, he should have just turned up to mandatory training camp.

I mean it’s “mandatory”.

He will be fined I have no doubt of that. Will he give a rat's ass though?

No probably not, he thinks he's making a 'point'.
Mikefive
Hall of Famer

dplank wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:50 pm I think the “Mack wasn’t shopped” narrative is a bit overplayed IMO. I’m sure they tried to send him somewhere decent, but I’m also fairly certain that they got the value they were looking for. That’s consistent with Poles MO thus far. And once they got it with a decent team for Mack they took it vs dragging it out for a bit more. And then took credit as a classy move because it was one and they benefit from the “player cred” league wide (I think he burned a bit of that on the OGun deal, fair or not).

I tend to agree that Quinn was also shopped. However, a R4 pick just isn't worth it to me. I want a 2023 R2 pick. Right now everybody's healthy and likes their team. So there's no urgency to deal for Quinn. But players will get injured, leading to desperation from playoff teams, which will up his value. I just said R2 pick, but I'm not that stubborn. Give me a starting lineman who fits our scheme in return and a pick or a legit WR and a pick (factoring in financials, which we'd have flexibility with 2023 cap room) and we can have a conversation.

If nobody wants to ante up, we can keep him and fine him (if needed) until we get a reasonable offer. He is under contract to us after all.
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
dplank
Hall of Famer

Stormtrooper wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:38 pm

I mean it’s “mandatory”.

His fine is set by his contract, I think I read somewhere that it’s a touch over 95K per missed practice, so he just lost 300k.
Ditka’s dictaphone
Head Coach

Stormtrooper wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:38 pm

I mean it’s “mandatory”.

What point could he be making?

That he’s a poor pro? That he doesn’t give a toss about his team mates or coaches?

He’s an egocentric prick :angry:

HisRoyalSweetness
Hall of Famer

dplank wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:17 pm His fine is set by his contract, I think I read somewhere that it’s a touch over 95K per missed practice, so he just lost 300k.
You probably read it in this very thread. ;)

viewtopic.php?p=300704&sid=bfffeeb945a5 ... cf#p300704
Bearfacts
MVP

I mean it’s “mandatory”.

There are fines for missing a mandatory OTA. Whether or not the Bears chose to levy them is another thing entirely.

My guess at the moment is if Quinn shows up in July in shape to start the season that day ready to kick ass and take names it will all be forgiven and they'll move on from it. Quinn won't benefit all that much from the OTA however a rookie like Robinson would benefit by having him there to help mentor and whoever is at LT would be facing a true top shelf NFL edge rusher in practices.

Flus tells us he's letting Poles handle it which may be wise.
rtd
Practice Squad

Quinn is 32. He is trying to cash in one last time. Pass rushers are always in demand. If he gets traded he wants to cash in.
Bearfacts
MVP

rtd wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:23 pm Quinn is 32. He is trying to cash in one last time. Pass rushers are always in demand. If he gets traded he wants to cash in.
"Cash in" in what way? He's already under contract through 2024 and if traded he remains under that contract unless he can get his new team to renegotiate it. It would be pretty unlikely for a team to give up draft capital or a player for him then turn around and renegotiate his deal. IMHO it's his contract that makes him more even valuable to whichever team he plays for and IMHO it should also enhance his trade value. Why?

His average annual salary 2022-2024 is just over $13 mil per year and none of it is guaranteed so he's on a get paid as you go COD basis. If his play doesn't warrant his salary he can be released without any dead cap consequences to whomever trades for him. The Bears however will still carry dead cap costs on roughly $12.7 mil if he's traded. This could be split into two years 2022/2023. If he does play well then whoever has a bargain.

While he may prefer moving on now in order to play for a contender it's unlikely that it has anything to do with his contract under which he's still paid as a top 15 NFL DE. If anything he should be highly motivated to play out that contract as is since if he is released it's likely any offers he would get at his age would be for far less. For instance Akiem Hicks has a 1 year deal for just $8 mil from TB.
dplank
Hall of Famer

HisRoyalSweetness wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:49 pm
dplank wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:17 pm His fine is set by his contract, I think I read somewhere that it’s a touch over 95K per missed practice, so he just lost 300k.

It is where I get a lot of bears news! 👍
HisRoyalSweetness
Hall of Famer

dplank wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:44 am His fine is set by his contract, I think I read somewhere that it’s a touch over 95K per missed practice, so he just lost 300k.
HisRoyalSweetness wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:49 pm

It is where I get a lot of bears news! 👍
Just to point out that the Sun Times reported that "The Bears can fine Quinn each day up to a total of $95,877 if he misses all three practices.", so it's not $95k per practice but $95k total. Still a lot of money for 3 days of running around in shorts!

This message board is certainly very handy when it comes to finding Bears news and lots of other interesting stuff dplank. Finding time to check it all out, especially the videos that people post, can be a challenge though. If only someone would value me running around for 3 days at $95k, then I wouldn't have to work Monday to Friday and would have plenty of time to read all the articles and watch all the videos! :D
rtd
Practice Squad

Bearfacts wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:20 am
rtd wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:23 pm Quinn is 32. He is trying to cash in one last time. Pass rushers are always in demand. If he gets traded he wants to cash in.
"Cash in" in what way? He's already under contract through 2024 and if traded he remains under that contract unless he can get his new team to renegotiate it. It would be pretty unlikely for a team to give up draft capital or a player for him then turn around and renegotiate his deal. IMHO it's his contract that makes him more even valuable to whichever team he plays for and IMHO it should also enhance his trade value. Why?

His average annual salary 2022-2024 is just over $13 mil per year and none of it is guaranteed so he's on a get paid as you go COD basis. If his play doesn't warrant his salary he can be released without any dead cap consequences to whomever trades for him. The Bears however will still carry dead cap costs on roughly $12.7 mil if he's traded. This could be split into two years 2022/2023. If he does play well then whoever has a bargain.

While he may prefer moving on now in order to play for a contender it's unlikely that it has anything to do with his contract under which he's still paid as a top 15 NFL DE. If anything he should be highly motivated to play out that contract as is since if he is released it's likely any offers he would get at his age would be for far less. For instance Akiem Hicks has a 1 year deal for just $8 mil from TB.
Contracts are redone all the time. Quinn just had a great year. If he is traded this is the opertune time to get more money out of the new team.
Bearfacts
MVP

rtd wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:28 pm
Bearfacts wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:20 am

Contracts are redone all the time. Quinn just had a great year. If he is traded this is the opertune time to get more money out of the new team.
Agreed. Nothing is impossible but in this case I believe it's pretty unlikely because Quinn has no leverage to force it. It's not like he's a FA or about to become one. He still has this year and two more on his deal. I don't see why another team would trade for him then at his age add years and/or guaranteed $$$ to his deal when they don't have to and Quinn would have to accept that or retire.

Look at it this way.

Suppose you or I get hired to turn around a failing company. We're given 3 years to do it and sign a 3 year deal for X amount of money guaranteed and paid in the form of an upfront bonus and annual salaries. We receive our bonus and begin our work being paid for that in monthly salary. At the end of year one the results are beyond anyone's widest dreams. We set sales and profit records.

We can always go back and ask for more money because we exceeded expectations but our employer doesn't have to agree or restructure our deal and we have no leverage to force it either. We still have two more years to work under that initial contract. We can threaten to quit and if so they can sue us for breach of contract. Quinn could hold out but he's be assessed massive fines.

I agree that Quinn had a great year and that under other circumstances he might use that as leverage to get more $$$ I just don't see how he can accomplish that under this deal. The Bears own him through 2024 under the terms of his 2020 contract which would follow him to wherever he's traded. Unless that team is willing to do a new deal he has to play under the terms of his current deal.
RichH55
Hall of Famer

Us eating some cap space to get a better pick seems like a nobrainer at this stage
Ditka’s dictaphone
Head Coach

I’ve read some mad rumours recently :

Bears trade Quinn to Arizona for a 3rd
Tennessee trade Bud Dupree and a 2nd to Bears for a 5th and the Bears eat his contract.

Dupree is a decent option. This year I think he would cost 13 million but after that we could cut him for 3 million.

So we get Dupree (plus his contract) and 2nd and a 3rd for Quinn (plus his contract) and a 5th?

It seems like a total “no brainer”

Moriarty
Hall of Famer

Ditka’s dictaphone wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:04 pm I’ve read some mad rumours recently :

Tennessee trade Bud Dupree and a 2nd to Bears for a 5th and the Bears eat his contract.

Dupree is a decent option. This year I think he would cost 13 million but after that we could cut him for 3 million.

So we get Dupree (plus his contract) and 2nd and a 3rd for Quinn (plus his contract) and a 5th?

They're not rumors - they're just ideas that Bleacher Report concocted.
(as usual BR links don't show)

Cardinals get: Edge Robert Quinn
Bears get: 2023 third-round pick, WR Andy Isabella
Titans receive: 2023 fifth-round pick
Bears receive: Edge Bud Dupree, 2023 second-round pick

They aren't particularly bad ideas in either direction, though.
I think the Quinn trade is a bit unfavorable to the Bears (Isabella has done zilch in 3 pro seasons) and the Titan trade is a bit generous for just one year of salary eating.

But adjust a little to:
Cardinals get: Edge Robert Quinn
Bears get: 2023 second round pick, with or without WR Andy Isabella
and
Titans receive: 2023 seventh round pick
Bears receive: Edge Bud Dupree, 2024 third round pick
and I'd certainly buy in on that
1999-2002: Mouth Off Sports Forum (RIP)
2002-2014: KFFL (RIP)
2014-2016: USAToday Fantasy Sports Forum (RIP)

Hello, my name is Moriarty. I have come to kill your website, prepare to die.
Bearfacts
MVP

Ditka’s dictaphone wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:04 pm I’ve read some mad rumours recently :

Any chance that came from a QAnon site? Sound like it. :rofl:
Stormtrooper
Practice Squad

I think its obvious(At least from my point of view) that he will not be a part of our plans this season. I'm not saying of course to trade him for nothing just to get rid of him, but I do hope it is all resolved sooner rather than later.