And then there were none

For you fantasy football weirdos and degenerate gamblers

Moderator: wab

Arkansasbear
Head Coach

Pigskin Playas was the last undefeated team. 2 weeks ago it looked like our matchup this week would bring 2 undefeated teams to face each other. But poor performance by my team had me coming in having dropped the last 2 games.

Going into Monday night I simply couldn’t have McLaurin have the best game for this season. But he did. Going into the 4th one catch for 4 yards and Playas undefeated season would be alive and I was down to a 10% chance of winner per ESPN.

Somehow, someway he did nothing in the 4th and I was able to squeak out the win.

Daiseycutters, your welcome I think you moved into the number one seed at the halfway point.
UOK
Site Admin

Another year for the 72 Dolphins to drink champagne.
IE
Hall of Famer

Arkansasbear wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:13 pm Pigskin Playas was the last undefeated team. 2 weeks ago it looked like our matchup this week would bring 2 undefeated teams to face each other. But poor performance by my team had me coming in having dropped the last 2 games.

Going into Monday night I simply couldn’t have McLaurin have the best game for this season. But he did. Going into the 4th one catch for 4 yards and Playas undefeated season would be alive and I was down to a 10% chance of winner per ESPN.

Somehow, someway he did nothing in the 4th and I was able to squeak out the win.

Daiseycutters, your welcome I think you moved into the number one seed at the halfway point.
I'm going to lose to Playas this week... sort of a perfect storm of byes and injuries, and I'm dead unless I get SUPER lucky. I'm rarely lucky in FF. Last week in another league I just needed AJ Brown to score 8 points to win. He scored less than 2. In another league I lost a game with that one long DJ Moore catch (it was like a 30 point play, because of yardage exceeded). Another league I scored 175 points to beat everyone else in the league by 50... except for my opponent, who scored 200. In that league I drafted first and picked Taylor. Then got Chubb, Javonte and CPatt... only to lose them all but Chubb for most of the season so far. My luck is incredible...y bad.
2023 Chicago Bears... emerging from a long hibernation, and hungry!
BearsFanInMN
Crafty Veteran

I thought was referring to healthy players on my team.
MOTML League: Eskimo Brothers
Arkansasbear
Head Coach

BearsFanInMN wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:02 pm I thought was referring to healthy players on my team.
My team is being held together with bubble gum and bailing twine.
dplank
Hall of Famer

Arkansasbear wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:54 pm
BearsFanInMN wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:02 pm I thought was referring to healthy players on my team.
My team is being held together with bubble gum and bailing twine.
You have bubble gum?
dabearsfan
Practice Squad

Yea went from 10-0 to 10-4, pretty rough. Lots of injuries and bad luck (being top 3-4 scorer of the week and facing a team who scored higher) Great season all, now if my team can play the role of the 49ers and get lead to victory by Purdy lol