Big game Daisy Cutters

For you fantasy football weirdos and degenerate gamblers

Moderator: wab

Arkansasbear
Head Coach

Sorry I still don't know whose screen name goes with the team names.

This week's matchup between us should be huge. A win by you opens up a 2 game lead in the Butkus division over me and we'd split the head-to-head so I think you would have the tie breaker with most points scored. You'd also have at least a one game lead for best record over Playas and have the tie breaker over them with the head to head win.

If I can pull off the win (I have to figure out who on my roster can step on the field and Lamar HAS to do more than he has as of late), we'd be tied with two games to play (we both get Swerki and Punchers) but I'd have tie breaker over you having won both head-to-head match ups and also hold the tie breaker over Playas having beat them.

So it looks like the winner has a great shot at a bye and the 1st overall seed and the loser drops to the 5 seed.
IE
Hall of Famer

Arkansasbear wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:53 am Sorry I still don't know whose screen name goes with the team names.

This week's matchup between us should be huge. A win by you opens up a 2 game lead in the Butkus division over me and we'd split the head-to-head so I think you would have the tie breaker with most points scored. You'd also have at least a one game lead for best record over Playas and have the tie breaker over them with the head to head win.

If I can pull off the win (I have to figure out who on my roster can step on the field and Lamar HAS to do more than he has as of late), we'd be tied with two games to play (we both get Swerki and Punchers) but I'd have tie breaker over you having won both head-to-head match ups and also hold the tie breaker over Playas having beat them.

So it looks like the winner has a great shot at a bye and the 1st overall seed and the loser drops to the 5 seed.
That's my team. You got me again. LOL
2023 Chicago Bears... emerging from a long hibernation, and hungry!
Arkansasbear
Head Coach

IE wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:39 pm
Arkansasbear wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:53 am Sorry I still don't know whose screen name goes with the team names.

Heck I'm the only one to get you this year. Was hoping Swerski could take you this week and get me the bye, but it wasn't to be. I feel for Swerski, they are like 4th in points scored but number 1 in points against and by a wide margin almost 200 points. They had rotten luck this year. Looks like we'll meet in two weeks if I get past Shufflin Crew. 3 wins vs the same team in a season?!?!? I don't like those odds.
IE
Hall of Famer

Arkansasbear wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:30 pm
IE wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:39 pm

Heck I'm the only one to get you this year. Was hoping Swerski could take you this week and get me the bye, but it wasn't to be. I feel for Swerski, they are like 4th in points scored but number 1 in points against and by a wide margin almost 200 points. They had rotten luck this year. Looks like we'll meet in two weeks if I get past Shufflin Crew. 3 wins vs the same team in a season?!?!? I don't like those odds.
Right. But don't worry - whenever I have a great fantasy season, I bow out of the playoffs early with multiple players laying eggs. LOL

But this weekend I feel pretty good because I have Hurts going up against the Bear D. He could put up 50.
2023 Chicago Bears... emerging from a long hibernation, and hungry!
Arkansasbear
Head Coach

IE wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:35 pm
Arkansasbear wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:30 pm

Right. But don't worry - whenever I have a great fantasy season, I bow out of the playoffs early with multiple players laying eggs. LOL

But this weekend I feel pretty good because I have Hurts going up against the Bear D. He could put up 50.
Like I told dplank the other day, my team is being held together with bubble gum and bailing twine. I think my bench last week looked like this
IR
Out
Questionable
Bye
Bye
IR
Questionable (Lamar, he was out)
TE (who scored 42points)
J. Williams (who had 3 targets on the season but scored 13 points)
Questionable
Bye
Defensive
Bye :sick: :sick: