Game Balls and Horns Wk 15 vs. Bye

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

spudbear
MVP

Bears came out no injuries and did not lose a game. The losing streak is still ongoing though and looks to be extended by at least two. JF1 has given his shoulder some rest while the Bears look to get QB #3 just-in case some reps ... Boyle Boyle toil and trouble. Will the Bears play for draft picks?

GAME BALLS
- B Mayfield: Gave the LA Rams an improbable W and helped them to slide down the draft chart. Some people crowning him a starter after one game. Yeah.

- Chuba Hubbard: Ran all over the field to help the recent Baker-less Panthers to a W, and gave Carolina fans a chubby for playoff hopes.

- T Lawrence: The pick greater than JF1 lived up to his hype for a Sunday, had his best game as a pro in spite of a boo-boo on his toe, and led the Jags over the Tits.

HORNS
- Patty Mahomes: He's such a tease, getting the Chiefs ahead early, throwing three picks and giving Denver a chance, only to drive his team to a W in the end.

- Mitchell Trubisky: Ah, it's been awhile since he's made the Horns section, but he still blows, and helped remind us that he still ain't a franchise QB.

- Lovie Lee Smith: Had the friggin' Cowgirls on the ropes and let 'em slip. Glad he ain't coaching anywhere near the state of Illinois.

Onto hosting the Iggles on Sunday. Get ready for the Hurts vs Fields comparisons. No need to worry about the last 4 games being flexed to prime time. 4 more chances to watch the greatest team in football history before a long offseason of draft hopes and FA acquisitions.
San Francisco has always been my favorite booing city. I don't mean the people boo louder or longer, but there is a very special intimacy. Music, that's what it is to me. One time in Kezar Stadium they gave me a standing boo.

George Halas