3 Round Mock

College football and the NFL Draft

Moderator: wab

cblaz11
MVP

Bears trade 1/1 and to Seattle for 1/5, 1/20, and 2/37

1/5- LT- Paris Johnson- Elite traits, smart player, leader, and by all accounts, seems to be a very clean prospect off the field. He’s not fat, carries his weight well which I like in my OTs. I let him and Braxton fight it out for LT, loser moves to RT.

1/20-DT-Tuli Tuipulotu- My fear is this guy climbs….I have not seen a lineman in this draft wreck a game like Tuli. Size, elite twitch, and elite strength. He can play anywhere along our front but I like him mostly at the 3tech.

2/37- Bears trade this pick for WR Brandon Aiyuk and a 2024 5th

2/50- OC- Jarret Patterson-Could be a day 1 starter at center, worst case, he fights it out with Patrick. That said, I think he’s a long term starter.

3/60-DE-Keion White-DE First thing that shows un his game tape is his strength and closing ability. He’s a bit of a project but I love his size and natural feel for the game.

In the later rounds, I look at LB, RB, and CB…I think there will be some really good talent at those positions late. With the pics above, we add a stud OT, a very good WR, and a very good OC around Fields along with a couple really talented dlinemen.
UOK
Site Admin

cblaz11 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:03 pm Bears trade 1/1 and to Seattle for 1/5, 1/20, and 2/37

1/5- LT- Paris Johnson- Elite traits, smart player, leader, and by all accounts, seems to be a very clean prospect off the field. He’s not fat, carries his weight well which I like in my OTs. I let him and Braxton fight it out for LT, loser moves to RT.

1/20-DT-Tuli Tuipulotu- My fear is this guy climbs….I have not seen a lineman in this draft wreck a game like Tuli. Size, elite twitch, and elite strength. He can play anywhere along our front but I like him mostly at the 3tech.

2/37- Bears trade this pick for WR Brandon Aiyuk and a 2024 5th

2/50- OC- Jarret Patterson-Could be a day 1 starter at center, worst case, he fights it out with Patrick. That said, I think he’s a long term starter.

3/60-DE-Keion White-DE First thing that shows un his game tape is his strength and closing ability. He’s a bit of a project but I love his size and natural feel for the game.

In the later rounds, I look at LB, RB, and CB…I think there will be some really good talent at those positions late. With the pics above, we add a stud OT, a very good WR, and a very good OC around Fields along with a couple really talented dlinemen.
Interesting! Seattle has a ton of draft capital, but I've heard nothing about them trading up (more about them trading down). I wouldn't be surprised if they came out of nowhere to move into the top like you predict. I would be very satisfied with this outcome.
wulfy
MVP

cblaz11 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:03 pm 2/37- Bears trade this pick for WR Brandon Aiyuk and a 2024 5th
I loved Aiyuk when he came out and this would be very interesting to see him with Fields.
BearsFanInMN
Crafty Veteran

wulfy wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:13 pm
cblaz11 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:03 pm 2/37- Bears trade this pick for WR Brandon Aiyuk and a 2024 5th
I loved Aiyuk when he came out and this would be very interesting to see him with Fields.
Agreed.
MOTML League: Eskimo Brothers